legal bud question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boobman2006

Reaction score
does any of the bud you can buy online, for example, high times, ect, really f*ck you up or is it all talk.

It is all bull manure my friend.
You may get a slight buzz from it.
Salvia may be a good experiment. It works ok for some and not ok for others.
For me it is a waste of time. A friend of mine who likes it says you basically have to be alone and very relaxed for it to do anything. It is definitely not a party herb.

Hope this helps.

does the legal bud tatse anything like real weed??smell like real weed?

does it really matter... why smoke legal herbs and intoxicants, when you can just as easily smoke pot.. I mean come on your on a marijuana cultivation forum, chances are your growing and already breaking laws.... so why start abiding by them and smoking legal substances that either one can make you sick, or very ill.... two some of those plants they use in that junk can kill you, or three possibly get a slight high and then get a massive headache afterwards. and again back with the salvia.. "Salvia may be a good experiment. It works ok for some and not ok for others." as to quote Ogof although i disagree about experimentation with any herbs unless you know or have a sober sitter present you could hurt yourself or others or possibly poision yourself. Just smoke some buddah and stop wondering about the legal stuff...

I will agree with Pranic on the experimentation. I should have stuck a disclaimer in there.
If I recall correctly. LordNecro is looking for Legal substance because he is on house arrest and probation for a year or something.
Yes I highly recommend a "sitter" if you try something different.
Yes and Pranic is correct about headache.

Thanks Pranic for pointing that out to me.

Cheers all

well im on house arrest so im curious

EDIT: sorry ididnt Ogofs thread. but yeah thanks for remembering

well in that case your looking for legal substances... i'll tell you.. most out there is crap.. the shit from herbalsmokeshop things like the spirit walk, merlins blend.. and all that junk don't buy it.. if you'll get any experiance from it, it would prolly be heighted dreams. other than that.. your looking for things such as the salvia as above mentioned... kratom (most places sell fake stuff so be wary)... http://www.iamshaman.com/default.htm use link above to look at some stuff that is legal in most places... check laws in your area..

As for legal buds... most of them are utter trash and won't get you high, some smell decently like weed.. others smell like shit..

Ever notice? The stuff that gets you high is either illegal or controlled by the FDA?.

That should sum it up for "legal Buds" it won't get you high. The Salvia I heard gets you high, but not a party high, more like quiet in your room laying down kind of buzz. Morning glory seeds, but order them from a good source that doesn't treat them as the ones in the garden shops are treated with a chemical and will make you sick.

If I were you, drink, drink, drink. They can't nail you for that. Don't do any thing that may risk a false positive (which some of that legal crap might, I don't know but research it) and make you wait longer to get high.

i agree with Mutt. your best bet is to just drink.:) why risk violating your probation, ya no what i mean. or would you rather go to jail and become bubba's *****.:eek: sorry couldn't resist.:D

pranics right man^^^ **** the law, your breaking it already most likely, and the feds aint nothin to **** with, if they wanted to, wed all be in jail, IPs are VERY traceable, while i doubt anyone here will ever be busted(most of us use our own, for our OWN uses, giving it away, even for free is a big mistake) dont worry, just roll with it, when you get heated, you make mistakes,lol

Latest posts

Back