LEgal Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71_307

sorry this has probably been done a thousand times.. just the search doesnt seem to work.. so if anyone could link me or just give me an insite to the truth of legal bud.. ie does it even do anything.. im guessing already that its nothing like weed.. which im expecting just seeing if it give you a "high"

In my opinion grow (or buy) a tasty stash and leave all that trash alone. There are a few good legal herbs but they are not the ones being sold on those bunko sites.

check out the site i posted - fully, look fer legal medical MJ

smoked some of that stuff before, looks and tastes like a load of fluff you might have found down the back of the sofa whilst looking for change. You get a tiny buzz from it.

Worse still,, I took a legal E once at a festival, the girl I was with was not at all impressed by the negative effect that it had on my groin.Made me feel a bit sick too (not just from the lack of sex)

Legal drugs are just rubbish, except for alcohol and nicotine.

E turns yer feeling and emotions inward. haven't ya seen them people dancin all by themselves? and X does the same with messed up thoughts cause its got meth in it.

save your money,,,,shit dont work ,,p,l,r

thanks... and jsut for the other people.. i wasnt looking at getting some gcrazy high jsut i guess as the novilty of the "legal" bud if it did anything.. cuz **** Salvia is legal and that shit is ****wack even more so when your hittin up 20X ( nor will i ever do taht again )

hey man watch the language - i just got inna **** fer 1 word because i know better so.............. passin it on. that link i posted has seeds, clones and real bud.

sorry didnt realize this was a "family" oriented site... ill turn off the language but im not sure what you meant with the "i just got inna **** fer 1 word because i know better so.............. "

im a senior member and i used the f word; got mentioned by a mod so i figured i would pass it on to the newbie. ok; my future friend?

ohhhhhhhhhhh sorry my bad.. but thats cool... point taken and i dont really feel like being booted..

thanks

71_307 said:
cuz **** Salvia is legal and that shit is ****wack even more so when your hittin up 20X

oh dang...
Salvia... is .. EXPENSIVE! 20 bucks a gram? and you need about... 2 grams atleast to slightly hallucinate.

this is off topic i know.
Salvia For the Win.
But ya...

Legal weed, as its been said before, isnt as good. just get the license and then buy from the dealers without worrying ^_^

wow, my post was deleted!!.....I was just kiddin btw if there was any offense taken, hopefully none!

damn man you do not need 2 grams of salvia to get messed your doing crap then.. i did like a .5 of 20x and i left the planet and went somewhere else.. you have to buy the good stuff mine was like 40 or 60 for a gram and that got 4 of use high like 2 times each..

71_307 said:
damn man you do not need 2 grams of salvia to get messed your doing crap then.. i did like a .5 of 20x and i left the planet and went somewhere else.. you have to buy the good stuff mine was like 40 or 60 for a gram and that got 4 of use high like 2 times each..

*shrugs*
dont look at me man, i bought it from the store
20 bucks a gram

and i had to buy two of em cause it didnt work the first bag.

either your weak sauce, or im .... strong... sauce *shifty eyes*

bahhh it think they sold you the cheapest **** out there.. you have to buy the brand called STANDARDIZED this stuff will take the biggest mofo down.. trust and if youve never been high off salvia.. when you do youll be long gone from where ever you are..

Latest posts

Back