Legal Buds a Fake?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see legal buds in high times for as little as 25$ an ounce you might be able to buy 2 grams of the real stuff for that price . but it sure the heck would be worth it as comparison.

I tried some "Hydro Bud" from one of those sites a couple of years ago, BIG mistake. I dont know what the hell it was, but it wasn't weed! Tasted like crap and didn't do a thing, I'd rather smoke a gram of real bud over a oz of that stuff any day.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up. Do yourself a favor and save your funds and buy some real bud. The stuff you are talking about is crap and not worth a penny IMO.
yea i wouldnt put money towards this crap. Buy the good shit and then you'll know which is better. I hear from my friends it doesnt even get you high b/c theres no THC just buds with no THC. Probably they put buds through a vaporizer and made bud with no THC. I don't know if this is true but I heard about it

i was thinking more like using alcohol to make hash and selling the hash to legal countrys and selling us the leftover shit.

Salvia is pretty nasty....I tried the 10x and It surprized the shit out of me...it was VERY Intense and almost scary..I wasnt expecting such a strong body vibe....mentally I was just confused and my vision was distorted...not like LSD or shrooms..It only lasted a couple of minutes.

hey turkey, I know what your talking about. Its name is Salvia divinorum. Salvia is a plant that grows and it is legual to grow, buy, and sell. But as you said it only lastes for a couple of min.

Louisiana I beleive is one state that has outlawed Salvia.

I also read you can get a longer lasting buzz by making a quid outa it and chewing it instead of smoking it.

But if its legal then the buzz is probably not that great. Stick to MJ and Shrooms is my take on all that crap.

yeah you can buy it in headshops where I live...one place even has hookas and you can buy it and smoke it sitting right there in the shop..they have free wifi too!

blue lotus, damiana and others add to it and make a nice tobacco alternative, or to stretch you bud

Wow I am glad to have sparked such a good topic...I felt for a while people thought I was trying to promote legal buds...but really I was talking about Salvia Divinorum:eek: . I experimented with it numerous times, never in a party atmosphere and more on a spiritual level, but needless to say it was INTENSE! I used it in a calm environment with a watcher, some good incense, and of course music provided by one of my favorite pyschedelic/spiritual groups..."Dead Can Dance"! I experienced more in 3-5 minutes that at anytime on "LSD" or "Shrooms". Anyhow, I really only chill with some kind herb nowadays, so if you experiment with Salvia do it wisely:cool: ...Peace Out

FYI... I cant take credit for starting the topic because Inmediusre did, but it did turn out be a great topic....Spreading Knowledge...it's a great thing! Peace Out!

sally d is nice, there are a few herbals that are quite interesting, but not a substitute.

The only time I saw those fake buds, I smelled them and they smelled like shit. And I'm not smoking anything that smells like that I prefer the skunky smell!!!

herbal blends and "legal buds" are totally diff.

salvia divinorum ...bought it once..i have about 2 grams of it....it is sooooooooooo god damn powerful that those two grams are going to last me about a year... i will only do it once every few months...it is so powerful it makes you have a cold sweat...it makes you feel like your body is made of metal...its very metallic.. i know that sounds weird...anyway..you are in another time without time...you experience timelessness for about 2 minutes ...another thing..if you really want to trip...take a big hit hold it in and look at yourself in the mirror..in about 15 seconds it'll freak your shit out big time.....like i've read on this thread "for those who are into deep inner exploration"...not for the weak..you need to be very secure psychologically to handle this herb...and ofcourse someone is proabably going to post after this that i'm wrong and it doesn't do anything to you...i'm sure they've never tried it.and if they had they were doing it wrong or not a big enough bowl..salvia is a very serious drug..

...it makes you feel like your body is made of metal...its very metallic.. i know that sounds weird...
I know Exactly what you mean...I posted somewhere else on this board that it made me feel like a robot..haha

TURKEYNECK said:
I know Exactly what you mean...I posted somewhere else on this board that it made me feel like a robot..haha

I felt like I was in a video game, with polygons and brightly colored squars were everywhere. Just patterns moving on the ceiling, like the scrolling text in NYC.

Latest posts

Back