Legal Buds a Fake?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up. Do yourself a favor and save your funds and buy some real bud. The stuff you are talking about is crap and not worth a penny IMO.

It's like uhmmm...kissing through a screen door...or makeing love with the sheets between you. Ya' can go through all of the motions, but the finally results just aren't the same..:)

If Salvia counts as a "legal high" then yah it's worth it. It's the equivocance of a muchroom trip but it only lasts about 2 mins.

You can buy salvia online as "incense" .. Its worth it if you're serious about inner-exploration. Buy as high an extract as you can find, for best results.

As for legal bud.. I've never heard anyone say it got them high.. then again, I dont know many who've tried it.

In all likelihood though, its a scam.

p0ison said:
You can buy salvia online as "incense" .. Its worth it if you're serious about inner-exploration. Buy as high an extract as you can find, for best results.

As for legal bud.. I've never heard anyone say it got them high.. then again, I dont know many who've tried it.

In all likelihood though, its a scam.

First off...Legal Bud is wack, dont waste your time. It gets you "buzzed" but its not THC, end point!

Poison is right...Salvia Divinorum is definitely for those serious about "inner-exploration"...However that being said "Salvia Divinorum" should not be taken lightly because it has a serious effect. It does not last long but it can take you very far. If you are interested in this you can get very useful info here:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

Salvia Divinorum is 100% legal in the USA being that it is not widely used as a "Party Drug" due to the intense effects. It is not sold as "Incense" because it is a legal herb and a member of the sage family. I have done alot of research about Salvia and if you are interested in obtaining it go to this site:

http://www.sagewisdom.org/salviashop.html

You should buy the enhanced or extracted leaves as they are more potent and require less smoking which equals less harshness. You should always use Salvia in the presence of a sober person to "babysit" you but not get involved in your trip, just to make sure you dont wander off. Hope this helps those who are interested...Peace

Salvia is intense. I've been experimeting with it lately. I'm building my physce up for a big trip. All i usually take is one hit and it hits me so hard and so fast im terrified of what another hit might do. Haven't had the intense self exploratory trip I've been hearing about, just cause I'm being patient with the stuff.

Mostly, when the onset of the trip hits, it feels like I'm in a video game. 3d objects look more like 2d polygons. I always have some good music in the background, and let me tell you, it's like making love to the music listening to it on Salvia. It's a total mind trance.

Although, I'm currently taking a break from it as I'm unsure of the long term affects it might have on my brain, since no real studies have been done on Salvia.

I have the 5x extract of it, and I couldn't imagine what it owuld be like to smoke the 20x, or even the available 40x.

Bought 3grams of the 5x extract online for about 15.00. Which is a great deal considering all u need is about 1/10-1/5 a gram.

wao... thats sounds really krazy! LOL im not sure cuz since i want to buy it with a friend that thinks he can "smoke" so i dont want nothing to happen to him...

I tried salvia. I actually half like a quarter ounce of the leaves(not extract) left. The first time i did the 7x was awesome. Burst out laughing and then i got ready as fast as i could(shoes...shirt...coat) and i ran outside. By the time i ran outside i realised, "why the **** did i do this"
it was fun.
Nowthe leaves i have, they ****. If you can't smoke refa, then i reccomend them due to there mild high like effects. It's from a company called Purple Stick(http://www.purplesticky.com) and they offer a line of salvia products. The best one which i've tried was the 80 mg 20x. It's kind of like a little hash dish you can throw in the hookah.

Whatever you do be wise and make an informed decision...Salvia Divinorum is a heavy pychadellic drug.

I have heard that legall buds do not get you
high and their rip offs so i stay away from them
!!! AND THEY COST MOR THEN BUD Im smellin a
Rip OFF DONT BUY Legal Bud Protest lol

Your not kidding. I actually tried it also. WOW. Returned it next day. No effects!! They should tone down the advertising.

"Salvia Divinorum" is not legal "BUD's" it is actually a memeber of the sage family that has been smoked for centuries for its psychadellic effects....we kind of got off topic in this thread, no one is advertising for legal weed....Legal weed although it may give users a slight buzz does not contain any THC and therefore is not MJ and will never give you the same effects as MJ...IMHO the legal herb is a waste of $$$ for those who can get the real deal...peace

Latest posts

Back