legal pot in california 320 days away

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2Dog said:
in cali tea bagging means some dude did something really awful to your food..

That is not what it means where I live.:rofl:

You would wish that is what it means here, if you were here. :rofl::rofl:

I am aware of the other meaning..as a lady I wasnt going to go there but since you boys did..:holysheep: :eek: :hubba:

2Dog said:
I am aware of the other meaning..as a lady I wasnt going to go there but since you boys did..:holysheep: :eek: :hubba:

Puff keep your or how u get tea bagged to your self. no politics in this form!!! hick please let him know.

viper said:
The countdown has begun by Ed rosenthal

Richard Lee, the proprietor of a cannabis dispensary and Oaksterdam University spent a million dollars to put his tax and regulate legalization program on the ballot in California. It will be voted on November 2, 2010.
At 12:01, November 3, marijuana will be legal in California. Cultivation of a small garden will be legal. When the cop stops you and you have an ounce in your pocket, the most he can say is “looks like good dope,” because you will have every legal right to possess it.
Here on my blog you can see exactly how many days, hours, minutes and seconds there are until marijuana is legal here. It is very exciting.
It is hard to believe, but this campaign really began in 1965, it has taken 45 years to grow a simple weed.
When this campaign started, people didn’t think of it as a civil rights or a human rights issue, and the criminal justice system hadn’t yet decided to use this as the issue for creating the police state. When the movement started, only a third of Americans thought marijuana should be legalized. Pundits and politicians said that legalization wasn’t even to be discussed; the question was how to control marijuana.
Now, it has been very difficult for them, year after year they saw their majority fade, and now they are the minority. They are a big bunch of sore losers too! However, I understand their distress. I have had some varieties of sativas that I found very hard to control. It was exasperating! You want them to stay small, but they just keep growing and growing! Then you look around and you realize that you are surrounded by sativas that are taller than you are. What a feeling of hopelessness!
Then I look around at what is going on in the United States today and I guess those same people must have that feeling of being surrounded. The country’s firmly anti-war, anti-financial speculator, pro-environment and tired of the same old crap! They want government single payer health care, they want their children educated, they want decent housing secure from bank seizure, and the tea-baggers look around and they see America marching on, they see themselves redundant, left behind, no long relevant—and everything seems reversed, because when those pot-smoking anti-war marchers started, they seemed like a little rag tag, insignificant, minority. There is a difference between the two. The tea-baggers are the tail (you could call them the colon baggers being that they are the tail of the march). Those young people who drove the movement 45 years ago have aged but have brought every new generation into the fight. The tea baggers are the residue left behind.
If Obama was in his right mind (which he isn't because he is suffering from Marijuana Deficiency Syndrome (MDS)) he would be celebrating with us and saying "you know, the federal government should legalize it too!"
For the rest of us, it’s a joyous day today, day 319 to legalization! Tomorrow is day 319, and time marches on, and 45 years of work by dedicated activists is about to come true! Second by second, time and legalization are converging and they will meet on November 3.

:holysheep::yeahthat:

PieR...I understand where your coming from to...I also hate dirogatory names for different classes/races, and some words I just won't tolerate...The only tea baggers I've ever heard of are what everyone else is referring to (perversions), I've never heard the term used in a politcal party type sense, and I'm not even sure what it means when Puff Speaks about it, other than it seems like a conservative group who want to keep guns in our hands...which I'm all for, our gov't already has way too much power. I wasn't trying to jump on you either man...just trying to defend Viper for a "proper" quote. At least that was the way I learned to use a quote in H.S., and College papers.

i appreciate EVERYONES comments -- i believe in freedom of speech and i feel everyone should know about this article , thanks to everyone .

so how many days bro. dont tell me the clock broke again...LoL...

nope, the clock aint broke 303 days and counting

Man, why can't every state have a Measue Z law which makes lots of sense, or wait that's why it makes sense. The drug cartels are going to make it hard and make sure they don't make it legal if they can. They will lose which will be good for everyone else because that is one less thing that people die from is smoking the smooth green. It will also put money into peoples pockets and help others make money doing something they love to do.

Latest posts

Back