legal producers canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
so now in my area, we have federal saying its a go for l.p's and they grow and mail to patients, well the csrd, witch is the city planners and permits, made a rule were u need 75 acres of land zoned a new zoning for growing buds. most cant acess 75 acres, lol I like the new way, but the small towns are scared silly and are making new situations were u have to work ur *** off to succeed:holysheep:

yup good old gov't helping their buddies and turning it to warehouse/corporate only growing now soon.
here you just can't be in residential zone, must be commercial.

i get pissed when i hear so many people who don't know jack, salivating at the money they're gonna make soon :(

such a stupid situation. now you can't peacefully grow your own meds, you have to rely on what comes out of these warehouse grows that are likely run by greedy brown-thumbs.
can't wait to see that quality.

i was never for the medical mj system (hated the split; saw and feared an easy takeover, and it's coming to fruition :() but will fully admit; where it's going is a bloody farce.

then you got the decrim rally.. where they want fines for > 30 grams :rolleyes:
don't even know where to start here.
currently they either take it, ignore it, or could lock you up (which never happens) for that.. so they're pumping this as instead of locking you up, you'll get a ticket..
no, instead of doing nothing, i'll now get a ticket. :clap:

I'm against the mailing part, I see it to easy to get "lost".
I'm ok with warehouse style as long as its inspected by government and **** is done right.
But I think they should have went the route of compassion clubs, I just don't understand why they wouldn't want the extra tax from a a middle man for one but I believe they'd have more patients actually buying it form them instead of going to black market or continuing to grow

everyone will just end up doing what many of us Canadians are already doing.

Growing our own.

decrim and the fines are not in the same grouping kaotik.
Larsen wants decrim to pave the way for legalizeation.
some cop chief says fines, but that still puts ur names on record of havin pot possession....

yeah i know 'sensible' is a different thing ;)
not real big on it either to be honest. i like he just wants people left alone.. but there's no homegrower or production cover or anything, again just smoking.
basically the same without the fines. (granted they say they want to further legalization efforts :rolleyes: )

once again, where is it supposed to come from then?
just another perk for being part of the new government buddy corporate warehouse MMJ cashcropper monopolization.

i totally see that once these warehouse MMJ grows are set, and the laws allow for us to all smoke freely; growing charges are going to increase (to stop cutting into profits... being sold as "there's no need to grow unless your organized crime" ofcourse ;) )
that's why i want it the same for everybody. now

like the MMJ i stood against -only for the future problems i foresaw it creating for complete legalization, not cause i'm coldhearted ;)- i wont accept anything but common sense and equal treatment for everybody.

..i don't think he's gonna make much headway anyway.. they sure aint getting the word out very well IMO. start collecting signatures in a few weeks i think and there's basically no news about it..
..and that's coming from someone who's into the MJ scene, nevermind the ones who aren't that we'll need signatures from ;)
:)

no, if we do this, let's do it right is my stance.. it's almost like we're afraid to push for full legalization. we keep just accepting these little breadcrumbs as victory's when really it's just being divided and conquered
my feelings anyway

I have heard a few things on the team 1040 radio in van about sensibleBC but mostly it's on Facebook which I agree isn't the best way to get word out.
He also believes this is first step to legalization because it will make the provincial government and federal to work something out.

How are we supposed to push for full legalization when the party running the country will not have a discussion about it let alone a debate or vote on the subject? Also how do you achieve it when our same leaders just made it harder to get for medical users? I love this country it's so beautiful but can't stand the people :hitchair: :hitchair:

bro the whole thaught process is fb is the biggest media waves in the world, a great spot to push for this!
also by the time were ready for legalization, harper will be outta power.
also don't jump on Justins b.s ban wagon, this *** clown is no better trying to get votes.
also it should be about the patients & mmj not your freedom to smoke pot. were far from that. decriminilize, then legalize, like in 10yrs. it wont happen fast

Ruffy said:
also don't jump on Justins b.s ban wagon, this *** clown is no better trying to get votes.

What do you mean???

Ruffy said:
decriminilize, then legalize, like in 10yrs. it wont happen fast

That is what sensibleBC is trying to start from my understanding and he realizes that it'll take years.

see i'm not real comfortable with that;
..we have a rather large percentage (don't know exact, was like 60 something % last i checked/heard.. even larger in BC) that support it.
we should be pushing for legalization now, not another stop-gap.

maybe i'm naive or am putting the cart before the horse, but i see that as being as achievable as Dana's decriminalization movement is.

i also feel/fear those numbers go away, and the subject is long forgotten once/if it's decrim'd. with as i said; larger problems for even small grows.

also it should be about the patients & mmj not your freedom to smoke pot.
..one and the same in my opinion ;) *i could be carded easily, but i don't support the split :)
patients are covered already. if it was about patients; we should be focusing on the new ** med growing laws coming in.

won't compare someone who needs a little relaxation at night, with a cancer patient, obviously.
.. but at the same time, nobody should need to jump through hoops for this IMO (and the majority of canadians)

now the harper issue, that's a whole other (lengthy) topic/rant
..can't get much done when he shuts things down when they don't go his way eh ;) :ignore:
though i am interested to see how Justin progresses. but must remember he voted for Harpler's -make all canadians a - criminal bill :rolleyes:

i don't know how to do this, wish i did.. MJ legalization is not something that makes a lot/enough noise for drastic change, though most canadians agree the laws are wrong.
Dana somehow got his thing off the ground though.. i just wish it went a little further, cause as i said, i think it had just as good a chance, with much better implications.

**sorry for such a long post :eek: passionate subject and stoned.. lengthy combination apparently lol
..just realized i've taken this way OT too ruffy, sorry bout that.. i'll shuddup (unless y'all want to keep the convo going ;) :D)

kaotik said:
see i'm not real comfortable with that;
..we have a rather large percentage (don't know exact, was like 60 something % last i checked/heard.. even larger in BC) that support it.
we should be pushing for legalization now, not another stop-gap.

maybe i'm naive or am putting the cart before the horse, but i see that as being as achievable as Dana's decriminalization movement is.

i also feel/fear those numbers go away, and the subject is long forgotten once/if it's decrim'd. with as i said; larger problems for even small grows.

I can understand the number going away arguement but the rest of this quote is just what I mean by our country being a democratic dictatorship, not democracy. Once a party is voted in, its their way not the way of the people. That's how I describe politics when I'm in person lol
When more than 50% of citizens want something and 80% are open to discussions about the subject then why is the government so against conversation?

2 things.
first, as much as i hate Facebook it is a fantastic way to get a message out, like it or not millions use it daily, and that makes it effective.

second, (quote) " it should be about the patients & mmj not your freedom to smoke pot " (end quote) No offense to MMJ users but it is entirely about my right to smoke pot to me. but its JMO.

good chat guys,
long time no see dman, hope all is well dude.
ya well the world is wrong imo, and its hard to take sometimes, thank sun for pot lol

Latest posts

Back