Lemon Jack's Organic Flusterbustle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
Well here it is gonna be Im gonna try to switch to organics. I ordered new seeds yesterday strains at bottom.

I just finished mixing my new soil. I used 3 parts sphangnum peat moss 1.5 parts mushroom compost amd 1.5 parts clean hydroton.

I alson added 7 tbls of blood meal. 14 tbls. of bone meal 7 tbls. of kelp meal and 14 tbls of dolomite lime.

I watered it all down with a little mollasses and water. I know I'm jumping the gun starting this journal, but Im really anxious to get going lol:p .

Oh ya almost forgot the strains:
Greenhouse
Chemdog
King's Kush
Bubba Kush

Delicious
Fruity Chronic Juice

Sweet Seeds
Green Poison

G13 Labs
Pineapple Express

Nirvana
Snow White

World Of Seeds
Madness

Well until I get them have a seat in the corner and get ready for the show. Im gonna need some help from you organic og's as well. Thanks everyone.

Welcome to the organic side..

That is a great line up. The greenest of mojo to you and this new grow. Let us know if we can help. Sounds like you have a great start.

When you say in parts. Tell me how many cubic feet of medium you made from peat alone. 1? 2?

I used a 3 gallon pail. I used 3 gallons peat 1.5 gallons hydrotonAndersony musroom compost.

I went a little heavier on the hydroton and compost I think as I ended up with right at seven gallons of mix.

I know I didn't make much soil but this is just a trial makin sure it works out I got plenty more ingredients and plan on making much more when I got the recipe right

Is that about right with all my ratios actually I have searched and thought this was good but I'm open to any and all suggestions. Your one of the "og's". I was talkin bout nchef

Your soild on it. Gonna def need to baby it with other organic stuff though throughout the grow. She wont make it on only that.

Ya I didn't expect her too but I was hoping just t feed compost teas. Any recipes that would be pretty ideal.. I assume it will make it through veg right.. so I would just need a flowering tea?.... thanks a lot for the help.

Lemon Jack said:
Ya I didn't expect her too but I was hoping just t feed compost teas. Any recipes that would be pretty ideal.. I assume it will make it through veg right.. so I would just need a flowering tea?.... thanks a lot for the help.

Never made tea, so IDK. But I would assume a Flowering tea, yes. Possibly some nitrogen too. Plants can eat up nitrogen quickly.

Latest posts

Back