Lemon Nehi an all cfl grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
Got 8 of em in the red solo cups to germ! Gonna dig out the big boy cfl's and try to get these to harvest about the same time the bubbas are ready! Rocking the Lemon Nei old school style! Oh BTW these are auto's!

DSCI5073.JPG

DSCI5074.JPG

Man ... you are always with beans ... Can i pull a chair ?

bho_expertz said:
Man ... you are always with beans ... Can i pull a chair ?
Always Brother! I looooove my ganja!

how many grows you got going Cheffy? I can't keep up.
What's for dinner tonight? Are you cooking? I am thinking chicken Parmesan.

Green mojo to your lemons.

Rosebud said:
how many grows you got going Cheffy? I can't keep up.
What's for dinner tonight? Are you cooking? I am thinking chicken Parmesan.

Green mojo to your lemons.
MOJO MOJO!!!!!
Got 3 seperate strains going, the Bubba kush, the Alien Empress and now the Lemon nehi! Fer dinner huh...your right on the money! pounded out some breastes with some oil, rosemary, garlic, s and p, sesame seed oil, and some low sodium soy sauce ver a marinade! Bout 4 oclock my time they are going on the grill! Might add a little tony's!

Got all 7 above ground! They'll show better in a day or two!

DSCI5097.JPG

Always fun to watch a CFL grow :aok: Im in. I still use my first CFL flowering box, but for vegging now.

Are they stayin in the cups the whole way?

Keep it green

SmokeMyPiece said:
Always fun to watch a CFL grow :aok: Im in. I still use my first CFL flowering box, but for vegging now.

Are they stayin in the cups the whole way?

Keep it green
No i'll switch em out when the tighten up root wise in the cups and then into thier final home!

Gaaaadamn. what is this the 3rd or 4th grow. lol
u is a busy busy chef

Hey chef! If you have another open seat , I'll take it!:watchplant:

Grower Staffy, and Thomas! Thnx fer dropping in! Ya Staffman i lose count sometimes! Got all doing good except one straggler! Wiil adjust the time fer auto's in a day or two!

DSCI5111.JPG

Looking good man.. Glad to see you are still growing

Atm I'm actually growing autos myself.. Or actually only one.. I planted 10 lowryder seeds, only 5 germinated and 4 were males.. But this last one is turning out great.. She will be ready for harvest soon. I'm growing it in a window box, so it gets about 8 hours of sun every day.. She's getting fat.. I like my marijuana like I like my women.. Short and chubby.. Not to forget good-smelling..

Risky!!!!! Been a minute huh! Havent done an auto since 09! I got somw lowryders myself i'll be doing soon!

Dam it's been awhile since an update! Ladies are doing fine! Got possibly one male in the mix!

DSCI5194.JPG

DSCI5195.JPG

DSCI5196.JPG

DSCI5197.JPG

DSCI5198.JPG

DSCI5199.JPG

DSCI5200.JPG

Latest posts

Back