Lemon Taffy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockymtnbuds

Reaction score
I was asked to start a conversation about Lemon Taffy from Loran or more specifically the Laffy Taffy pheno.
This is Gooey x Jacks Cleaner 2. It’s a stocky, medium size plant and puts out a very nice yield. It does extremely well indoors or out.
I’m expecting Peacebiscuit to chime in because I think he has some going now.
Heres my last run with it. The 3 plants in the foreground are the LT. The tall ones in the next row are Lemon Haze, also from Loran.

Attachments

• DE57FDEF-45F6-454E-9635-19AD0802B29B.jpeg
    DE57FDEF-45F6-454E-9635-19AD0802B29B.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 23
I just got off the phone with Loran. Sure good to hear he’s finally bouncing back from the Corona virus. It hit him really hard and has taken a few months for him to finally start feeling like his old self. The best news is he felt up to making some new seeds this year. He said as soon as the new seeds are dry he’ll be putting a package in the mail. He has a new orange flavored cross that sounds delicious.

I’m always interested in trades.
Here’s a blast from the past. Back on OG, a million years ago, a strain was being shared. It was called Arts Blend. I traded for a couple packs and kept it around for several runs. It was a sk1 x Colombian x ? Very nice smoke with a long lasting buzz. The point is I was rooting around in the seed vault this morning and discovered I still have a pack of them. These have to be close to 20 years old. I think when I next have room in the veg I’m going to sprout a few and see if it’s as good as I remember.
Somewhere downstairs is a film can full of RKS seeds circa 1985? Been hunting for them for 20 years. May have to empty the entire basement to find them because the wife is a hoarder 😂

I hear great things about Loran's gear

And for good reason too.... he does great work and created one of my favorite strains of all time.. LBL or
Long Bottom Leaf.. found a wicked Lemony pheno I call Lemon Tree we are getting ready to drop some beans of..

I probably have 30 packs of his stuff. Holler if you want to pop some beans.

Hey Rocky... I helped a friend up in Alaska pass out 120 beans of something called... W.B.N.O. by Loran.. said it
was an unreleased strain and wanted to be sure it didn't go away as it was something special.. I believe Boo is running some I gifted him atm... stands for.. Winkin Blinkin Noddin & Out.. ever heard of this one?

I just got off the phone with Loran. Sure good to hear he’s finally bouncing back from the Corona virus. It hit him really hard and has taken a few months for him to finally start feeling like his old self. The best news is he felt up to making some new seeds this year. He said as soon as the new seeds are dry he’ll be putting a package in the mail. He has a new orange flavored cross that sounds delicious.

Please say hi for me and that he is in our prayers.. Loran has battled more then his fair share of health issues, so nice to hear he is on the mending side finally.. I'm sure the growing world will love to hear he's back to producing seed stock... I'm in line.. hehe. Get better Loran

There you are Rocky, Good to see you my friend ,hope all is well with you and yes I do have a Laffy Taffy getting close to harvest inside. .I had issues with my Light so put my plants back a few weeks but the Laffy Taffy is fattening up nicely I am at 60 days now but feel I need to let her go a few more weeks because of the light shortage.

Carty I have the WBNO but haven’t tried it yet. That Lemon Tree sounds tasty. Loran is still running the LBL and has a new strain made with the Old Toby.
PB good to see you. I missed seeing your posts. How’s the dog? I may show up at your door with a trick or treat bag when that Laffy Taffy finishes.

.PB good to see you. I missed seeing your posts. How’s the dog? I may show up at your door with a trick or treat bag when that Laffy Taffy finishes.

Jesse is doing Great Thanks for asking! Uh Okay lol but you better be wearing a mask! and you have to quarantine for what 14 days before you get here and then there's no guarantee that I don't smoke it all up in those 14 days... hope the smoke isn't effecting you guys out there. Have a Awesome day...

Peace

Latest posts

Back