Leprechaun Seeds Presents : Growing Gold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) No need for any of our friends, either here or on any other cannabis site, to thank us. We have followed closely from start to finish since this gig began, and we are so proud of all of you. We commend you on your talents, patience, hard work, honesty, and consider you to be members of our family. Like we said from day one, it's all about the smiles. Keep the Faith, Colin & Sharon, The "Leprechaun Seed Company":icon_smile:

Redrock 4 weeks in flower today....... how long do yall think they're gonna take?

bong 056.jpg

bong 058.jpg

bong 061.jpg

bong 060.jpg

bong 048.jpg

Hi , Nice job so far. We advise 9+ weeks but some cut before that. Depends on how you like your steak cooked. The bottom photo on the hempdepot site is at ten. A member here at MP has a summer's history with the "Redrock" and might be good to chat or pm her. She is also a moderator for us and good friend..... (gone2pot) is her handle here and the U.K. also. Would be a nice time to find out info on the contest from her. We'd like to wrap that up before Xmas. Peace, Sharon....

5 weeks....... using RO water now....... half way there..... used flash on pics..... wow!

bong 079 (800 x 600).jpg

bong 081 (800 x 600).jpg

bong 082 (800 x 600).jpg

bong 084 (800 x 600).jpg

:) Hi Friend, Good job so far. Your girls are showing perfect health. The big show for us is the last two weeks.....chunkie time..!!!:icon_smile: Peace, Colin & Sharon.

:) Hi There, Well it will soon be time to wrap up the Grow Video Contest. Although the viewing of the videos and voting will be done at Cannazon, this is where it all started so we want to let you all know that the deadline has been set for Dec 1st for submissions. This is explained in more detail at that site. Most of the friends we have there are from here so pass the word around. Santa will try his best to deliver the two first prizes of $500.00 each and the second and third prizes of cool bongs before Xmas. All winners will receive seed packs for their next grow. Any questions on how to get the entries in to Cannazon can be directed to Mr.C. himself at one of his sites buy private message. Good luck to everyone. This will be a public member vote so should be a blast. Keep the Faith, Colin & Sharon, L.S.C.:icon_smile:

Red Rock 60 days...... first time I've seen them out of the yellow light....... I hope I've done them justice....... very easy plant to grow........less then a week left now I think....... I've not tasted it yet... I'm sure looking forward to it though.
IMG_0010 (1000 x 750).jpg

IMG_0009 (1000 x 750).jpg

IMG_0011 (1000 x 750).jpg....

Ya got some great fall colors showing thru over here! Gotta love it when the plants color up like that!!

Looking great Grower13!

Yo Old52hippie, Ive been interested in your beans for a while but I havnt been able to find them anywhere that I can buy them with a credit card. Are they available by a credit card sale anywhere? I dont like to do the whole money order or cash through the mail process.

:) Can't see why that method of purchase offends anyone. That's the only way any seedbank did business when the industry began. Plastic trails are the same as paper trails so security questions arise for everyone. Folks send cash/clones and weed samples through the mail all the time up here. The brokers we deal with don't have credit card sales for their own reasons. I've mentioned it to them before but they are happy with the way they do things. Keep the Faith, Sharon, L.S.C. :)
maineharvest said:
Looking great Grower13!

Yo Old52hippie, Ive been interested in your beans for a while but I havnt been able to find them anywhere that I can buy them with a credit card. Are they available by a credit card sale anywhere? I dont like to do the whole money order or cash through the mail process.

Im not offended I just think it is much more convenient, faster, and just customer friendly to be able to use a card. It is 2011.

Latest posts

Back