Leprechaun Seeds Presents : Growing Gold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How tall do you let your babies get in the cups?
Also how tall were they when you topped and cloned those?

they were around 10 to 12" when I topped them. Going to be transplanting this weekend, as I've noticed a stop in growth over the last week.

Sounds good, mine are still very short, but I've not had to transplant seedlings like this. Usually I just get clones, so kind of new to the bean growing part. I think I read that the root system was bigger for seedlings than clones.

I don't want to get all bound up in there.

from looking at yours it looks like u've got a bit more growth before they start needing a new home. Just make sure they don't dry out as it will happen quick.

lordhighlama said:
from looking at yours it looks like u've got a bit more growth before they start needing a new home. Just make sure they don't dry out as it will happen quick.
Thanks for the tips. I'll be watching, subbed to this one to see how it goes.

I wonder if Colin at Leprechaun knows about the crash and that he'll have to re-register to get back on?

Glad to see this thread back up - it's one of the ones I was really interested in B.C. (before crash)

The Redrock and Klondike had a 100% germ rate! :woohoo: tell me friends, does it get any better than that?! Every seedling is already rooting outside of the rockwool. I took pics of them, including nice fishbone roots trailing out. I will have to transpant these asap because they aren't wasting any time! Thank you Colin and Sharon (Leprechaun Seed Co), great seeds!

Gone2pot! said:
The Redrock and Klondike had a 100% germ rate! :woohoo: tell me friends, does it get any better than that?! Every seedling is already rooting outside of the rockwool. I took pics of them, including nice fishbone roots trailing out. I will have to transpant these asap because they aren't wasting any time! Thank you Colin and Sharon (Leprechaun Seed Co), great seeds!
nice
congrats

funny, i was looking at the klondike and snakebite a while back, trying to find stuff out.. i didn't even realize we had the source of them here :doh: :eek:

look forward to following everyones progress :)

......pulling up an old crate and will relax and watch you guys play with your little 'girls'......

Gone2pot! said:
Glad to hear from a happy woman. Looking forward to seeing photos as the garden gets along in time. It's all about smiles. Seems like Sharon and I have made quite a few good friends here. Might come up with a contest for added fun and prizes this summer. I have some ideas of my own but would welcome others. Peace, Colin....:D

A contest sounds like FUN! I love contests! :heart: :yay: Hmmmm, ideas...

Hey gone2pot, is there a description of Redrock anywhere? I believe it's Herijuana x (lollypop?) but I'm not sure... wondering if it might be that red, fruity variation of Heri that I heard about somewhere else.

Those babies are looking nice lordhighlama. Healthy looking buggers. GREEN MOJO coming your way. PEACE!!!!

suburban, yes, the Redrock is Lollypop x Herijuana. Sorry i haven't been here and didn't see your ? earlier. I'm on a little vacation :D. I will get the full description I have and be right back with it...
Meanwhile...
Colin & Sharon are offering BIG prizes for a contest Leprechaun Seed Co is having. Best indoor & Best outdoor LSC grow. Top 2 videos will go on YouTube so no compromising your grow or identity Please.
Ok cameras & video cameras needed... Dust 'em off!
GOOD LUCK
the prizes include surprizes and beans & TWO $500. Cash prizes!!! Woohoo!!

:) Hi There, Sorry for not replying earlier. Been very busy. The Herijuana stock we have isn't fruity at all. More of a spicy/60's-70's Hippie basement think going on with this one. Large, even for Heri so it shows in the cross resulting in taller,thicker plants which does the Lollypop justice. Nicely branching so should be a nice one for you outdoors. Not tested yet..in the process now. Genetics are top so we expect good meds. Peace, Sharon ...
suburban said:
Hey gone2pot, is there a description of Redrock anywhere? I believe it's Herijuana x (lollypop?) but I'm not sure... wondering if it might be that red, fruity variation of Heri that I heard about somewhere else.

Latest posts

Back