Leprechaun Seeds Presents : Growing Gold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
old52hippie said:
:D Hi There, A little late but not much work involved in this one. Post on this thread your 5 line Cannabis Limerick for St. Patrick's Day. We'll read them all and pick one winner by this coming Monday. That will give you the weekend to kick up your heals with your family & friends first. Not much notice but you shouldn't need much for this. Winner ( one only ) will have a twenty pack of "Twisted Sister" and a twenty pack of "Gravedigger" sent to them the following week. Have fun & play safe. Keep the Faith, Colin & Sharon, L.S.C.:icon_smile:

Ain't this against the Site rules

:) Hi There, Having a contest with a prize isn't against the rules. Nothing is being traded, simply gifted. Attitude seeds are headlined here and they have contests running all the time.....and they gift seeds also ... !!! Peace, Sharon, L.S.C.:)
ozzydiodude said:
Ain't this against the Site rules

Attitudes runs their contest on Their Site, not on the MarijuanaPassion website or server.

If a member is reported to be offering to send someone seeds they are banned.

So what's the difference?

Leprechaun Seeds had a contest here over a year ago, with seed prizes, bongs, and two $500.00 cash prizes. None of the administrators complained then. This entire thread was started by testers. How do you thing they got the seeds. Over 400 seed packs were gifted last year. Absolutely "NO" trades were made. Don't see what the problem is.....just don't enter !!!!!! Sharon

No you have the contest at where even and just spam for it here in a thread that not everone reads

:) Maybe your right. Not everyone reads this thread so I guess I screwed up in that way. Not enoughtime left so will be cancelling the offer till another time. Not having much luck at this so maybe will give up the idea entirly for the future. Sorry to have been a bother. Have a great weekend non the less. Peace, Sharon :icon_smile:
ozzydiodude said:
No you have the contest at where even and just spam for it here in a thread that not everone reads

Happy St Patrick's Day to Sharon, Colin and everyone at MP from G13...... a grower with very Irish roots. I hope yall get so high a Leprechaun comes sits with you and burns a bowl. Oh..... make sure to wear green!

:icon_smile: Back at you G13. Play safe and have a good one.:icon_smile:
Grower13 said:
Happy St Patrick's Day to Sharon, Colin and everyone at MP from G13...... a grower with very Irish roots. I hope yall get so high a Leprechaun comes sits with you and burns a bowl. Oh..... make sure to wear green!

There once was a plant called cannabis
Who's flowers when smoked were magnanimous
This plant is as green
As a St. Paddy's day scene
May the luck of the Irish be with us

How about that? :)

powerplanter said:
There once was a plant called cannabis
Who's flowers when smoked were magnanimous
This plant is as green
As a St. Paddy's day scene
May the luck of the Irish be with us

How about that? :)

that's a good one...... I've started one...... I'm going to finish it soon I hope....... got writers block right now......... A bunch of bong hits will either help it or make it worse.:D

I hear ya man. It took a while, and that's all I could come up with. lol :)

Actually, it doesn't say anything in the rules about having a contest and gifting seeds. Please don't cancel the contest. :eek: My entry is already in. :D

In March there is a Saint Patrick's Day
Where the beer is colored green
And thousands of idiots
Who usually aren't seen
Are drunk and not stoned on Felony Gay

ANY... contests or give-aways should be okayed by the site owner or administration.. if simply nothing more than out of respect.
I don't believe anyone has ever ran a contest gifting seeds here. You must have us confused with a different site sharon...:)

:) Hi There, You must be right about the rules and the thought that we mixed MP up with another site ( although we disagree ). I guess we offended more folks than we thought. It won't happen again...please accept our appology. Peace, Sharon, L.S.C :)

Anyone who was offended hasn't read the CONTEST thread which clearly states that seeds or anything else you want to put up as a prize is ok. If you look back through this thread you will clearly see that LSC HAS had a contest on this site and gave away lots of things. Maybe they should have gotten it ok'd, but it says nothing in the contest thread about getting anything ok'd. They are good people and I was ashamed the way they were treated on this site. I love MarP and I don't plan on leaving, but when someone is willing to give away marijuana seeds on a marijuana site I don't think we should run them off until we research things. To call them liars before checking things out is irresponsible at the least. I think they deserve an apology. :)

Gone2pot! said:
@mainharvest it is not Leprechaun Seed Co that doesn't take credit cards, they are the the ones that make the seeds. It is HempDepot that doesn't take credit cards. HempDepot is a reputable company and if you insure your mail, you protect yourself from losing anything in the event of a tornadoes hitting the post office or some other happening that causes your lost letter. I can certainly understand your hesitance to send cash, but it is riskier to use a credit card to buy seeds. LSC puts out amazing seeds, you will want all 20 of them! Stay safe :ciao:

just saying.....i ordered some lollypop from Hemp depot....i doubled up my payment(duhhh) and they got a hold of me and sent back my cash in 4 days..got my seeds on the 5th day...:)

Hemp Depot is great...... I've never had a problem......

Latest posts

Back