Let Me Do It

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R1ch

Reaction score
Good morning, mates!
I am new here, and seeking for some help / advise!

I got some seeds from my friend this week, it is an autoflower, still not sure what's actual strain it is, lol. Now it will be my first grow! Quite excited and a little confused.
Currently I got a 4x4 feet tent, several 5 gallon fabric pots, seeds, several bottles of the nutrients from my friend. I will post a photo of what exactly i got over here.

For the lighting, I am looking for a LED grow light which can suit a 4x4 area well. Currently quite confused about which LED grow light to choose.
I will post some lights I have checked online before over here, and it will be great if you can recommend me some good lights. My budget is around 600usd for the light.

Btw, I have already get some small accessories like the hanger, clipped fan, timer, ph meter, temp & humidity meter.

I don't have an exhaust fan with a carbon filter, but that's not a big problem. I will by one online and that will be arranged very soon.

Well, that's all my situation, I hope everything can be settle down by this weekend. And it will be a great honor for me to share my dairy over here with you guys!

Gday R1ch
I have just changed to LED so I am no expert but have had some good result running 2 vispectra 600 in a 5 x5 , they are cheap but seem to do the job ,

I had a 700W Mars and a 768W Apollo and it wasn't enough for my 5 x 5 tent.

I'm using King LED's.
1-1200w and 1-1500w in a 6 x 8' space. Great results! Great lights for the money.

I used 2 of SP-250
Gday R1ch
I have just changed to LED so I am no expert but have had some good result running 2 vispectra 600 in a 5 x5 , they are cheap but seem to do the job ,

I'm using King LED's.
1-1200w and 1-1500w in a 6 x 8' space. Great results! Great lights for the money.
I am using the SP-250 now, it has white light, the effect is very good, if you need, you could also try it

My main flower area which is 4' x 8' has 3 viparspectra 900's in it. I just purchased a mar sp-250 for my veg area which is a 4' x 2' tent.

When you go from a 4 x 4 tent to a 5 x 5 tent, you are amazed how much bigger it is. At first you just think of it being a foot bigger, but in reality, you are increasing the size by about a 1/3.

One of the things I don't like about tents is the inability to hang things from the walls. So, I took a piece of pegboard the width of the tent and attached the ends to 4' long pieces of 1 x 2, like legs. I then zip tied the 1 x 2 legs to the tent corner posts. I attached timers and hung cords, small fans, and thermometers on this. I will never set up a tent without my pegboard "wall".

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, I have to set it up like you.

Help!
I am not sure is the other one still can be back on track.
It takes around 8 days came from the soil. And now it looks like this. The other one grows healthy.

Attachments

• C{X$IT)1@Q_04BK_GFIV7ML.jpg
    C{X$IT)1@Q_04BK_GFIV7ML.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 7V)MMZUU{07FJL`E0IX_B03.jpg
    7V)MMZUU{07FJL`E0IX_B03.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 29
Is it burned or something?
They are under the same condition. And the temp is around 77 F
The height of the light is over 30 inches.
How can I do next?

Latest posts

Back