let me show off too!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fumanchu

hi guys...1,2,3,4,pic is a ak-48...shes been flowring for 3 weeks now and am just in love with her...the rest of the plants, i really dont know what they are but they look good too..i already started cloning off of them.. cant wait for harvest time.......later fellas..

Resized_Picture 231.jpg

Resized_Picture 227.jpg

Resized_Picture 238.jpg

Resized_Picture 244.jpg

Resized_Picture 236.jpg

Resized_Picture 240.jpg

Resized_Picture 235.jpg

Whats up fumanchu. May i be the first to say you have a very nice looking grow going. I have heard alot of great things about AK-48. Killer strain with a knockout high. Anyway your grow looks great. Keep it up. ;)

fumanchu said:
and am just in love with her...

So would I dude, Great Job.. can't wait to see more pics.

NICE....i love it when people show off....nice pics :cool:

this is the same crop but 5 weeks into flowering...sum of them are dying a lil too early.....dont really now if is a nute burn or what...but the budding keeps growing and getting fatter..i changed the water a couple of days ago with new nutes and sum h202 stuff that i bought...any hints or advice?? anyway...but for the most part, the other plants look alright....2 MORE WEEKS!!!

my friend gave me this magnifier which is 16x to 100x...freaking perfect!!!just what i need it...i used it last night and the trichomes are all clear right now...i gotta check the rest of the crop today, i only check a couple of plants....looking at those thricomes is like been in another planet..of course after blazing a fatty!!! but thas all folks!! later fellass..

Resized_filelib 002.jpg

Resized_filelib 004.jpg

Resized_filelib 019.jpg

Resized_Picture 016.jpg

Resized_Picture 019.jpg

Resized_Picture 020.jpg

Resized_Picture 023.jpg

Resized_Picture 024.jpg

Resized_Picture 017.jpg

Looking good. It looks like your ladies may be suffering from nute burn. Some of the leaves look pretty crispy. Other than that your ladies look great. Bet ya cant wait to smoke some. :D

Latest posts

Back