lets do some growing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budpassion

Dirt Farmer under lights
Reaction score
High Smokers & tokers.Looks like a nice site you have here,hoping to learn lots,and maybee have a little to offer.:woohoo:

hello and welcome to mp ,,,,hope to see you o the boards :peace:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Thanks melissa & The Brother's Grunt,hope your grows are going well;stay safe.

Thanks bombbudpuffa,i looked at your grow very nice job!That black domain looks awesome.Good luck on your next grow!

Welcome Budpassion- just joined myself- great bunch of folks here- always ready to help. Grow well! Smoke Well!

BBFan,thanks and welcome yourself,hope your grow is going well.

Hey budpassion welcome to the best grow site on the net. We have plenty on knowledgable members that can help you no matter what type of grow your are doing. So sit back light a spliff and start learning.

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope that you enjoy your stay and that I see you around the forums sometime in the future. Until then, take care and be safe.

Thanks for the warm welcome,bigbudsbruddha,smokeybear,andslowmo77.I hope all your grows are going well;stay safe!

hey BP welcome to the site, great people and great growers on this site, youll learn everything if you take the time to browse the site.
see ya around bro 85C

Thanks 85c & sportcardiva,im sure i will like it here and learn lots.Thats whats great about growing you never stop learning.It sure is addicting,more then toking in my opinion.Stay Safe!!

Latest posts

Back