Let's talk about what a proper cure is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, I can't believe the colors that the purple haze is turning absolutely beautiful. These are pictures with the HPS lights off. The quality is not the greatest but some of the plants look close to harvest time just need to see a few more amber trichs what do you smokers and growers think? If the music is playing it will be Jimmy Hendricks Purple haze. Sorry about all the pictures I just got excited and at 60 years plus that probably will give me a bud attack. I almost don't want to smoke them as pretty as they are. Ok were over that shit their getting puffed. LOL

Attachments

• DSCN1082.JPG
    DSCN1082.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN1077.JPG
    DSCN1077.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN1084.JPG
    DSCN1084.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN1087.JPG
    DSCN1087.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN1086.JPG
    DSCN1086.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 5
OMG, I can't believe the colors that the purple haze is turning absolutely beautiful. These are pictures with the HPS lights off. The quality is not the greatest but some of the plants look close to harvest time just need to see a few more amber trichs what do you smokers and growers think? If the music is playing it will be Jimmy Hendricks Purple haze. Sorry about all the pictures I just got excited and at 60 years plus that probably will give me a bud attack. I almost don't want to smoke them as pretty as they are. Ok were over that shit their getting puffed. LOL
Absolutely beautiful! Take your best pic and enter it in the Bud of the Month contest. You've got a potential winner there!

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/july-2022-bpotm-entry-thread.81087/

Hmmmm, some only hang for 3 days and trim, some 5. I wait until the smaller branches snap before doing a dry cure. Much easier to do it this way. Most of the sugar leaves simply fall off with the touch of the scissors. 6 to 8 days from the chop for me. Careful don't let them get to dry.

Well, here are a few of the purple haze curing. I am using a grove bag for the first time to see how it works out. Plus, I did cut a few clones off of my mother plant then put her into flower. I am going to finish the last six plants of purple haze then start to germinate some fruity pebbles.

Attachments

• DSCN1137.JPG
    DSCN1137.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1139.JPG
    DSCN1139.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1136.JPG
    DSCN1136.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1022.JPG
    DSCN1022.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 0
It has roughly been a week of curing my buds in a grove bag and honestly from what I have seen I will use my quart jars for canning. These bags are awesome they really seem to do a much better job without having to burp them all the time. Here are some pictures. plus, if I can get some opinions on my buds as far as being tight or fluffy would help too. I tried a little last night and let me tell it was a great tasting smoke. But again, I still am not getting tight buds in my opinion but maybe it is just me? Anyway, let me know please what you think.

Attachments

• DSCN1141.JPG
    DSCN1141.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
It has roughly been a week of curing my buds in a grove bag and honestly from what I have seen I will use my quart jars for canning. These bags are awesome they really seem to do a much better job without having to burp them all the time. Here are some pictures. plus, if I can get some opinions on my buds as far as being tight or fluffy would help too. I tried a little last night and let me tell it was a great tasting smoke. But again, I still am not getting tight buds in my opinion but maybe it is just me? Anyway, let me know please what you think.
That bud is plenty beautiful imo my friend. Nothing shameful about the look of your bud at all. Looks really sticky too up close. 😎

Latest posts

Back