Let's talk about what a proper cure is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW did that ever go south of the Border. Plug your ears and close your eyes submarine girl and put on your boots it is getting deep in here. LOL

WOW did that ever go south of the Border. Plug your ears and close your eyes submarine girl and put on your boots it is getting deep in here. LOL
5EF7283F-1B4F-4042-A230-ECD0CEA695B9.jpeg

Again, I will use myself as an example. I will wait until I start seeing the trichs start to turn amber before I Harvest. I cut the branch at the base and will hang the plant overnight before I start to trim it. I will then trim the bud to the best of my ability and hang them in the dark with a small fan going to circulate the air a little. Now at that point it usually takes about five days roughly to dry. I would like to extend that time if I could. Once they have dried, I usually will snap a branch to test the dryness. This is my first question to everyone. Should you wait until the branch snaps dry or do you go by what the bud feels like and if so, what are you looking for. I know at times the outside of the bud can feel dry but still maintain moisture inside. Once the branch snaps and the bud feel dry but not crumbly, I place the bud into a quart jar and fill it about 2/3 full. The first couple of days I will open the lids about every 4 - 6 hours then do it about 2 to 3 times a day and then once a day after about a week while still watching if the bud during this time does not get to dry. Once the grass smell is gone, I will burp them a couple of times a week. So please tell me if I am doing this right or if there is a better way or even a better container to cure your buds. P.S thanks for all the feedbackView attachment 301110View attachment 301112View attachment 301111 on how to tell when the buds are ready to harvest,
Sounds about right! I read and did this last grow hung the whole plant upside down in dark place till dried than I trim! It's supposed to concentrate all the thc from leaf and stem into the flower! I tried trimming before dried and it didn't taste as good! Trim after hanging plant upside down for a week!

The THC is in the trichomes. Hanging upside down doesn't let it move. It's on the buds and sugar leaves and not in the plant itself. It does make it easier to dry.
Some folks wet trim, and some dry trim. It's personal preference. Whatever works the best for you is what you're after.

I like how the leaves sort of cocoon the buds when hung. I've always thought that was nature trying show me or help me. Lol, I can never make it to 4:20. Not sure if there's a benefit from hanging the whole plant versus branches though. Maybe if space was an issue.

Latest posts

Back