Lets Talk Dirty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danbridge said:
Living in Southern California I grow outdoors with a simple grow medium of Fox farms ocean grow, Miracle grow, fish emulsuion and broken up clay soil from my own backyard. Mother nature does the rest.

so how much money would ya say ya spend on the medium....Ive purchased a bag of FFOF its not cheap

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: cubby...just pooop;).....
.Sorry, I meant what type of vessel?
Plastic pot, smart pot, grow bag,.....?
If your gonna' grow in just pooop maybe considder a diaper :D, they retain moisture, somewhat.....LOL

well I told me buddy ray jay about this stuff and Im impressed ...this soil is from the sewer plant...yes Human feces ...:stoned:...I had great results for a few years in the veggie garden and figured why not try in SHED,,,:aok:..it called ..."Tagro"... here in Washington...not sure if yalls sewer plant does the same...more to come:bolt::bong:

I wonder what process they use to get rid all of the pathogens and bad stuff.

well I use this as a base soil..and add absolutely nothing but water:icon_smile: untill late in flower...I took a Pink Lemon aid and planted straight into this soil with only added Lime.....fed only water...in the garbage can...I have a gooey now in week 4 flower and doing Great ...

061.JPG

062.JPG

005.JPG

009.JPG

012.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

017.JPG

hXXp://www.cityoftacoma.org/Page.aspx?nid=347

sorry Have a look see..thanks for flying in Duck

:48:

Thanks 4u...

clicked your link and it looks like they use microorganisms. Must be a form of the EM-1 and AEM I mentioned to you;)

pcduck said:
Thanks 4u...

clicked your link and it looks like they use microorganisms. Must be a form of the EM-1 and AEM I mentioned to you;)

:aok:

:cool:

not sure if this applies or not but, ever hear of milorganite? its heat dried microbes that have digested organic material in waste water. i've seen this used years ago, but dont remember the results, sorry....peace

you call that soil, 'the pooper scooper''?! hahaha...:p

Eeeeyuuch!!! This is one of those cases where I would have preferred to know a little less, LOL. **** ok. Chicken, horse, cow, bat, worm, fish, goat, rabbit, whatever. But human? Ugh. I guess it's better than cremains for bone meal. (pleeeease don't anyone say they've done that... Pretty please)

I really kinda hoped this would be an x rated thread, or XXX, lol.

:yay: my poops are contributing to 4u's cannasuccess...:rofl:

I'm gonna go eat more fiber....

woah, just noticed I popped my 4k posts cherry...lol...

:rofl:

Back off the Hot sauce 7green

:spit:

This Crap is good stuff....maybe need to cut it up as The plants stay way to green through flower...could be a good thing ...maybe...

first off you tricked me with the lets talk dirty i thought you were anger and gonna tell someone off, turns out you just know how to get peoples attention I have not learned enough about gardening to put together soil to grow with but hope i will in the future as for now I am proud to purchase what other people have learned to put together. all i can say is thank you to the stores that sell them

well you hooked me from the link "who's talking crap"---:D ---always fun to read your crap 4u---1st warm and sunny i've had in a while---got out there and turned my soil pile---time to rest---added azomite, greensand, lime, soy meal, alfalfa meal, mycorrazie, and worm castings----no human turds:p ---it does get covered with aviary wire to keep the neighbor cat from using it as a litter box though---Peace:48:

Hey I think I'm pick some Tagro up, since I'm outta T-Town anywhoo. I usually just use Foxfarms but you're absolutely right in it not being cheap.

So when do you start using nutes during bloom (on you inside grows that is...)?

7g'$....this will keep me thru veg watering in molasses and fish powder or emulsion....transplant to 5gal I will add bonemeal......continue watering with molasses....add some kelp sometimes and humic acid and a p consentrate

Latest posts

Back