Lets try this again favorite strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickbait

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a idea for next indoor grow looking for something that will sit me on my backside. Just got done with first grow and looking forward to the next so if you had to pick one or two of the most powerful strains you have grown I would like your imput please thanks Phil
PS first was Supper Silver Haze very good looking for more powerful

favorite strain i've grown is probably apollo 13
beauty flavor on some happy grin-inducing pot

it wont sit you on your backside though.. just make you want to go for a hike while pasting that goofy obviously stoned look upon your face ;)

I posted in the other thread you started that Blueberry Punch is a good strain for chilling out and relaxing the brain. It is very easy to grow and is a serious bud producer. Its not a one hit wonder but it will do the trick if you want something to veg with.

I am growing some wonderwoman that kicked my **** in the dirt the grow is in my journal

WWI, that is a great link that i had forgotten. i am going to go re read it. THANK YOU.

I learned a lot. Thanks again. I won't remember as i seem to be stoned, but i did learn.

Latest posts

Back