light bulb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
I went and got some simple supplies to start off a plant. I got a vertical reflector and a small fan, flower pot, soil, and a 200w 3920 lumens output light bulb. But I think i'm on the wrong direction already! the bulb i got reads 200w and 3940 lumens but what I forgot to see was that it wasnt flouresent. It says it's a "Standard use around the shop and home", can I still use this bulb to veg?

Incadescent, Halogen, or Mercury Vapor???? None of those can work. they make a 42watt compact florou sold at wally world that plugs into a regular lamp. Always remember Light for weed. Florous, Metal Halide (MH), High Pressure Sodium (HPS).

Rmember with compact florous at wal-mart. ignore the equivelent wattage. look at actual watts used and lumen output. That incadescent equivilent number doesn't mean shit.

With florous your shooting for 3,000 lumens per sq.ft. (be happy if you get 2,000 which is bare minimum)

Latest posts

Back