light cost $$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

depetreono

Reaction score
How much should a 600w hps lighting setup cost. Never purchased one and don't want to get robbed.

I paid $264 on ebay from HTG that included cooled hood, digi fan cooled ballast and bulb..I seen cheaper but I could not resist the good reviews and warranty, also got free 3day shipping

What kind of warranty did you get. I'm tryin to avoid shipping to my place for obvious reasons. Federal and state law still don't get along lol.

dontknowmuch said:
I paid $264 on ebay from HTG that included cooled hood, digi fan cooled ballast and bulb..I seen cheaper but I could not resist the good reviews and warranty, also got free 3day shipping

That sounds like a real good deal...nice.

depetreono said:
How much should a 600w hps lighting setup cost. Never purchased one and don't want to get robbed.

269.00 shipped>>>>ebay.com/itm/600-WATT-HPS-MH-GROW-LIGHT-8-COOL-TUBE-WING-REFLECTOR-/290604930513?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a96755d1

depetreono said:
What kind of warranty did you get. I'm tryin to avoid shipping to my place for obvious reasons. Federal and state law still don't get along lol.

Most places ship real discreet.....I wldnt worry.

Latest posts

Back