Light from Ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really depends on who is selling it, on Ebay. I have had good luck on Ebay. I picked up a 400 watt HPS/MH for $100 shipped. A Hydrofarm 2' four bulb T5 with bulbs for $60 shipped. An aircooled reflectior, for my 400watt HPS for $50 shipped.
Just look at the sellers feedback before bidding.

HomieHogleg

I buy tons of things on E-Bay. But I am with Homie--I always check the seller's feedback.

I'm all for eBay too, as said above you need to make sure the seller is legit.

he may be referring to the cheap no-name hps packages on eBay? If so I dunno the quality of those, I would like to find out though...

burner said:
I'm all for eBay too, as said above you need to make sure the seller is legit.

he may be referring to the cheap no-name hps packages on eBay? If so I dunno the quality of those, I would like to find out though...

If you are talking about the cheap combo 400 watt HPS\MH units, I have one and it works great. The only problem I have had, was I had to retrofit the fixture to fit my aircooled reflector. But the ballast runs quiet and the bulbs burn bright.

HomieHogleg

P.S. I have had my light for only 2 weeks, and have been running it 20/4 flowering some autos. Not sure how it will be long term.

This the light I was looking at Im on cell do dont know if the link will work hxxp://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=390331192358&index=20&nav=SEARCH&nid=27576027374

Latest posts

Back