Light green?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? I'm listening, just the guy at the shop told me I don't need nutes until flower, but they are 6 weeks in veg now

I'm gonna go buy the foxfarm nutes tomorrow...do I need the grow big? Or the tiger bloom? Or big bloom?

Are they in the pots you will finish them with? IF not, i would get FFOF soil and finish in that.

I am organic and don't use ff nutes.

Yes I was planning on putting them in the 5gals for the whole grow. It would be pretty hard to transplant now

Ok, then don't go buying a whole huge line up of nutes. keep it simple. If you don't care about organics a lot of folks use a three part series... Check out Hamster Lewis' grow. I think he uses it. I know The Hemp goddess does.

Really, you don't need all the stuff they try to sell you.

Yeah, alot of the FF nutes and soils arnt supposed to be used together, most of the nutes are for the soils that dont have the stuff in them that they need. I asked about all three nutes BC I didn't remember which was for which....THG which do I need?

You can use any soil and any nute together if they are both good quality. You might pm thg..

Yes, but the soils have alot of what the nutes already have kinda, so your plants will get nute burn if you use them both to early on, thats why the shop keeper said to wait to nute my plants until 1-2 week of flower..but I'm probably just gonna get all of them, will need them for something might as well have them!

Yes, but the soils have alot of what the nutes already have kinda, so your plants will get nute burn if you use them both to early on, thats why the shop keeper said to wait to nute my plants until 1-2 week of flower..but I'm probably just gonna get all of them, will need them for something might as well have them!

I use Ffof mixed with coco now used to run straight ffof...I start nutes right away cuz i use my clones but very small amount ....never heard of the soil corolation with nutes...

So could I get a bag of FFOF and top dress with that or should I just get the nutes

Latest posts

Back