Light green?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look a touch light but nothing bad. You might want to feed them a little bit more next feeding. Overall they look nice and healthy. jmo.

Touch light?...light burn? And I feed them two bottles and I can come back in like 30 and the tray at the bottom will be holding water.

Touch light?...light burn? And I feed them two bottles and I can come back in like 30 and the tray at the bottom will be holding water.

He ment the color of plants are lite colored green...at lest i think....yes they r a bit green but look good to me...also depends on what kinda light u r lookingon them with..what kinda light are you using. ...

Oh yes that makes so much more sense!! But yeah I think they're looking great!! And they are under a 400 W HPS

I meant they look a little bit on the lighter green side but very healthy.

Rose,

Thank you, your plants look great also I was checking them out

Tech,

thanks for your advice and good luck with your grow aswell!

Yeah? What could that be tho? Genetics? Or something else

It usually means they need more N but when your plants look as healthy as that i would be hesitant to do anything crazy. I tend to keep my plants darker green but that is more of a personal preference thing.

Hamster, i need to feed more like you do. I suck at feeding right. Johnny your plants are a little light, but i like hammy would wait a bit to feed um more if you just fed them.

Will it bother you think later in veg I'm gonna veg for 9-10 weeks.. you think that's about good? And I like the darker color too they just look thicker dark green leaves

Are you running femmed plants or regular seeds? I usually only veg until they have shown sex then i flip to flower. Do give a little N in flower just cut it way back.

Some phenos are more green than others. Just feed regularly and you will be fine.

Enjoy your plants they look nice.

They are just regular bag seed but they did come out of some super nice bud....can you explain alittle on different way of getting N ?

I'm using just water right now...i won't use nutes until first or second week of flower, I'm using. FFHF all the stuff is already in it for veg

Happy frog only has enough nutrition for three weeks. You will need to start adding some N. You can do that organically with organic nutes or you can top dress with guano or however you want to do it. But at 3 weeks you need to be feeding the girls if they are in happy frog.

Latest posts

Back