Light Hanger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_riz

Reaction score
Hey guys..

I designed this light hanger from a picture i found on the internet a long time ago.

Its basically made up of 7 peices of plastic pipe, 6 L joints, and 2 T joints. Which would probably cost you about $8 for all the peices if your plumbing merchants are anything like ours.

You could have raisable vertical supports by finding some plastic pipe which would fit around the size you use, drill some holes and use a bolt for a lock.

light.jpg

Anyway i drew it out for Carribean Smoker 20, i hope it helps man, as for everyone else its a great, cheap, and stable method of hanging your light without drilling holes in your ceeling risking fire and ceeling destruction like some of us did lol...

:eek:

Thanks riz
Yea that a Great way to hang some lights Or anything else to hang around my house..:D

I would use some black iron or galvanized pipe. I know for sure you would have to get atleast 2 inch PVC to hold the weight of my light.

Just my 2 cents.

bigbudsbruddah said:
I would use some black iron or galvanized pipe. I know for sure you would have to get atleast 2 inch PVC to hold the weight of my light.

Just my 2 cents.

yep, id definetly reccomend using a stronger pipe, but it would be perfect for the lighter end such as a 400 watter.

Another thing i forgot to mention was you could using this design build any combination of light hanger you wanted. For example if you wanted to build for 4 lights you could easily design something that would accomodate. Also you could (if you wanted to) feed the power cable through the piping..

Latest posts

Back