Light leaking through dehumidifier coils

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zem

Reaction score
:confused: I wonder if anyone had this issue, i have my dehumidifier blowing through an opening in the separating wall between the veg and flowering chambers, and there's some light going through the coils into my flowering chamber. it was a hard job placing it there, and this issue came up, i am really confused how to deal with it, as my space is cranked i have no place for ducts, so i am thinking of some sort of filter that allows air but not light and that will not diminish the dehumidifier's efficiency. Any ideas? thanks

That is a good idea. You can get the carbon ffilter sheets at the local pet store as well.

I have some air filtering fabric that i put over the intake and it diminished the output air by like 30% or so. I figured that the charcoal filter would do the same or worse since the one that i have if very fluffy and light. I figured that any filter will do the same and I want to try to avoid it. I will finish this grow then i will try and hang a black screen 2" from the intake of the dehumidifier. even the 2" will be on the expense of valuable space, but heck, I want to get to a room where you stand inside for 20mins and still cannot see your own finger, and i never had that yet

Latest posts

Back