light situation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowinthatloud

Reaction score
I ordered a T5 fixture an it was supposed to be here today well got an email sayin it wont be here till wed next week. I have fresh seedling waiting to go under it, i have a 600 hps in my flower room but im runnin it 12/12 shoul i put them in there till i get the T5? BtL

No at works go spend 20 at walmart get shop light use then return. .but no dont do that very bad.tech

How old/big are the plants? If they are still young and small, several CFLs will probably do them for 5 days or so until you get your T5. And then you can use the CFLs for household lighting. I really think it would be detrimental to the plants' growth and development to put them in 12/12 light for 5 days. Another idea would be a 2' shop light. You could probably find something at a thrift store or a Habitat for Humanity Restore place. When small and young you can get by with less light without a lot of repercussions later down the road.

Only a few days old, i setup a box an put them under some cfls like you said Goddess they are doin fine, a little stretch but ill bury them up to the cotys when i put them in there 3 gal pots..ty Goddess!!...BtL

I ordered a T5 fixture an it was supposed to be here today well got an email sayin it wont be here till wed next week. I have fresh seedling waiting to go under it, i have a 600 hps in my flower room but im runnin it 12/12 shoul i put them in there till i get the T5? BtL

i would toss it in the flower room for a week or so---unlikely---but it might show sex for you and it will re-veg just fine when the t5 arrives

Orange, they are seedlings?

and???

just tuck them under the canopy they won't burn---hi rb

i have never done it but have heard of many folk running seedling thru harvest on a 12/12 light regime

oh, far away from the lights? under a leaf? I get it. Good morning os.

Latest posts

Back