Light Timers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenBandit

Reaction score
u know light timers do they actually turn the light on and off automatically or do they just beep or something to let u know when its time to turn them on/off ??? never used one of these before and i need to go out and get one.. how much are they roughly??? im from Australia but US dollar estimate would be fine

GreenBandit said:
u know light timers do they actually turn the light on and off automatically or do they just beep or something to let u know when its time to turn them on/off ??? never used one of these before and i need to go out and get one.. how much are they roughly??? im from Australia but US dollar estimate would be fine

A timer will turn your light on and off for you. If you put a power strip into the timer it will shut a whole bunch of stuff on and off together. Go to Lowes or Home depot and go to the out door lighting section, yard lighting. They will have indoor and outdoor timers for lights for 3 to 7 bucks for mechanical ones. The digi ones are 20 - 50. Over the last 3 months my timer was off one hour when I checked them yesterday. It should come on at 6 but at 6:00pm the timer said it was 5pm. I'm going to go get a digi for next grow. But for 4 bucks, being off one hour over 3 months isnt that bad.

Latest posts

Back