Lighting / grow room help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavyfreak

Reaction score
Ok, so I want to build a grow box that iwll take up a wall in my room and live it with lights.. Im hearing a lot of talk about hps and I'm notice there not very cheep either. is there another cheeper solution, I'm looking into growing about 5-6 plants, there navana standards so im assuming that means probably not all females right?

I noticed those contruction hologen blubs do thoughs work alright?

order control ona gel?

I have two windows in my room so some ducting and some fans basicly.. 13th floor with wind that speeds around the building so shouldn't stagnate.

any suggestions.

halogens dont work. flouro's will work but will be a small harvest. hps or mh is worth the money. you could vegg with mh (metal halide) or flouro's, but you really want to flower with hps.

so, if i was to get a flouro set for the vegitation, how many watts could I use to get about 6 plants..

If this works out the design would have a hanger for two 42" flros sets.. so ex.

_____floro1____ ________2_____
one tow three four five six

, also would a 1000 watt hps be effecent for 6 plants as well? or maybe two smaller?

the light watts needed all dependes on the space that you are going to use. the rule of thum is 40 to 50 watts per sq foot.

Latest posts

Back