Lighting schedule indoor to outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have put plants out may first by may 16 they be fully budding revegging stunts the growth big time they will start flowering July 21So your time is short your season will be your plant trying to grow back in veg mode by the time they start growing back regular July 21 will indeed be upon you results is low yields I’m just trying to save u time HAPPY GROWING
Appreciate the advice man , so would you recommend keeping them in the house and maybe putting them out in June ?

Wow I think those couple extra hours would be good where “about” are you located?
That’s another website which says 16/17 in June . I live in the uk but i stay in a really rural area that’s pretty much just fields and forests for miles

Attachments

• 506906F5-7F81-4DDF-80F7-1667E7692EA9.png
    506906F5-7F81-4DDF-80F7-1667E7692EA9.png
    137.9 KB · Views: 5
That’s another website which says 16/17 in June . I live in the uk but i stay in a really rural area that’s pretty much just fields and forests for miles
Putting plants out in June for me is based on the length of day in my area. It’s flower season still here I think as the dark hours are still long. Your dates will be different. Perhaps someone else could chime in on this. I would like to hear more too and wonder if my plants would make it here putting them out in mid May vs mid June without re vegging. The daylight hours in mid May are about 14 hours long

Putting plants out in June for me is based on the length of day in my area. It’s flower season still here I think as the dark hours are still long. Your dates will be different. Perhaps someone else could chime in on this. I would like to hear more too and wonder if my plants would make it here putting them out in mid May vs mid June without re vegging. The daylight hours in mid May are about 14 hours long

you should be ok around the middle of May…..15 hours of light around the 15th for Virginia….

3D9EC45C-F94F-4623-B830-D396A1141A9D.jpeg

you should be ok around the middle of May…..15 hours of light around the 15th for Virginia….

View attachment 295217
That’s great news then. I will adjust the lights a little until then and give them some time outside to get use to being out there. We have been having some beautiful daze here and I’m excited to get things growing outside 😊. Good morning Big I’m having some fancy German coffee with my GDP this morning. Have a great day!

That’s great news then. I will adjust the lights a little until then and give them some time outside to get use to being out there. We have been having some beautiful daze here and I’m excited to get things growing outside 😊. Good morning Big I’m having some fancy German coffee with my GDP this morning. Have a great day!

we up potted yesterday from beer cups to 3 gallon pots and our plants are going outside today , back side the in-heated garage in an effort to get them acclimated

they will then go in the ground around the 15th of May

we up potted yesterday from beer cups to 3 gallon pots and our plants are going outside today , back side the in-heated garage in an effort to get them acclimated

they will then go in the ground around the 15th of May
Are you currently using 16/8 or 18/6 if they are going out may 15th ?

I’m in Southern California and we get 14 hours and 28 minutes on summer solstice.

Good plan man , I’m going to start doing the same tonight then . Appreciate it

no problems!

you can send the three payments of $29.95 through the internet and deduct the charges on your tax return under Consultation Fees. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

no problems!

you can send the three payments of $29.95 through the internet and deduct the charges on your tax return under Consultation Fees. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Hahaha il be sure to do that , I’m going to try keep the schedule as close to what itl be as possible so I’m turning my lights off at 9 tonight and back on at 5

Attachments

• E5DCE62A-B222-4370-883F-00596CFA5AC2.png
    E5DCE62A-B222-4370-883F-00596CFA5AC2.png
    153 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back