Lighting schedule indoor to outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. I know I should have been keeping track. They are about 3-4 weeks old now.
See mine are two weeks old and don’t look anywhere near as developed as them .

Attachments

• 10F2697B-B00E-4839-A907-6006598CC11F.jpeg
    10F2697B-B00E-4839-A907-6006598CC11F.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 40DD27A1-F2A3-468E-B468-348248CECF85.jpeg
    40DD27A1-F2A3-468E-B468-348248CECF85.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 6
Was thinking of getting these for my 10
Auto blueberry seeds that arrived today

Attachments

• BB7979CC-DB9D-4AFD-9D2E-9131E941CF27.png
    BB7979CC-DB9D-4AFD-9D2E-9131E941CF27.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 6
those are going to get huge!
I hope so big. These are the 4 Plants out of the eight in the veg tent that I chose for outside. The other four just as healthy but better LST potential will go in the flower tent. I brought them in already but they did well today their first time out. They needed water today too so they got got to drink outside in the fresh air. I plan to put two in the ground and two in pots. The two in pots will be on my deck so I don’t want anything to ugly. I’ve read I shouldn’t use black pots. What size would be good for an outdoor plant in a pot. I don’t want to limit it but my deck is only so big…

See mine are two weeks old and don’t look anywhere near as developed as them .
Mine may be a little older I planted them in a 3 week span as I had some problem this year with getting seeds to pop on two strains. They could be 5 weeks old. They have bursted with growth since they have been under the new light tho

Turned my lights off at 9 pm tonight , setting my alarm for 5 am for the next few weeks to turn them back on trying to keep the cycle as aligned as possible . Hopefully be worth it by September

They look great big. Very healthy and nice top views 💕

thanks SG

as they get taller , the bottom fan leaves and bud sites will be trimmed off , nothing but the stem from the top of the container on down and we will keep trimming the bottoms as the grow

this allows more air circulation

Awesome man they look really nice . What Strain are they ? I have critical , white widow , auto northern lights , auto blueberry and 1 auto cheese

there are 11 different flavors there…….I’ve listed them a few pages back , I think

Day 1 of hardening off , hour or two like this this week then hopefully leave them most of the day from next week on . Nice sunny morning at least

Attachments

• FED74843-1822-426F-A196-18217D764072.jpeg
    FED74843-1822-426F-A196-18217D764072.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 2
thanks SG

as they get taller , the bottom fan leaves and bud sites will be trimmed off , nothing but the stem from the top of the container on down and we will keep trimming the bottoms as the grow

this allows more air circulation
How much clearance from the ground to the plant when planting in the ground. Is 1ft enough? I like keeping the bottoms clean in the tent. Same outside in the ground?

How much clearance from the ground to the plant when planting in the ground. Is 1ft enough? I like keeping the bottoms clean in the tent. Same outside in the ground?

yes , 1-2 feet

when it rains , dirt/mud will splash up on the plant unless there is mulch or hay or perlite under the base of the plant

I have put tent vegged plants out several times by just hardening them off like I do my houseplants and vegetable plants. I must have had dumb luck and been fortunate I live in the area I do(Massachsetts)as far as daylight goes. Never really thought about daylight hours or had any of those plants start to flower before mid August. My concern was always about temperature once we passed the 12/12 point of daylight/night but we pass that split in mid-March and we still get hard freezes thru early April. Great, informative thread.

I’m really annoyed at myself lol , watered the plants before work but had two sitting on a cardboard box . It must have got wet and collapsed coz when I got home these two had been knocked over and now they are growing bent 😂 is there anything I can do to fix them or just leave them and hope they straighten out ?

Attachments

• CEF350FA-7BB6-4D41-8972-B4752F62D296.png
    CEF350FA-7BB6-4D41-8972-B4752F62D296.png
    246.8 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back