Lighting schedule indoor to outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they will straighten out by tomorrow or maybe the next day

yep

ive had 6’ foot plants laying on the ground when I was gorilla growing in the hills of Oklahoma after a thunderstorm and by that evening the plants were upright

Yeah they have straightened back out mostly , have a little bend but itl be fine . Got some neem oil to give the plants a bit of protection , plan to give them a light spray every two weeks help keep the bugs and mould etc at bay

Attachments

• FD5BC0BA-F19B-4199-A7DE-033DD6944961.jpeg
    FD5BC0BA-F19B-4199-A7DE-033DD6944961.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 1
@Ragamuffin i was wondering how your plants did and if the went into reveg after putting them out in mid May. All foour of my plants went into some sort of bloom (one stacked beautiful and smelling great) and the others with small or bloomets I would call them, then started to reveg at the bloom sites. I’m thinking my plants were giant and well into the veg cycle and even tho I tried to harden them, the real sun don’t play by my rules. Maybe I should have waited another month to put them out or started them outside younger…. I’ve taken notes and am letting them do what they are gonna do but don’t want to make the same mistake next year (Unless of course by some chance I get some major bud which I’m not expecting). Just wondering how your plants are taking to the outside…

@Ragamuffin i was wondering how your plants did and if the went into reveg after putting them out in mid May. All foour of my plants went into some sort of bloom (one stacked beautiful and smelling great) and the others with small or bloomets I would call them, then started to reveg at the bloom sites. I’m thinking my plants were giant and well into the veg cycle and even tho I tried to harden them, the real sun don’t play by my rules. Maybe I should have waited another month to put them out or started them outside younger…. I’ve taken notes and am letting them do what they are gonna do but don’t want to make the same mistake next year (Unless of course by some chance I get some major bud which I’m not expecting). Just wondering how your plants are taking to the outside…
My tortured soda can plants are still revegging but they must be doing it part time as the seeds are ripening. They have been revegging for more than a month so far and are only growing 1 and 3 leaf fans.

There’s an auto northern lights that’s nearly ready for harvesting id say . I had two sites , one has done really well and one was really bad . The site that was good has a few blue berry autos that have started flowering and should be ready in 3/4 weeks hopefully , there’s also a critical that’s nearly 6 foot . The other site everything got eaten by slugs or they all had a weird bend as if they were bent by wind or stretching to find light I’m not sure . That picture there is the only one that survived the crap site so we moved it to the good one for its last week or two , gave it a feed today and going to flush next Sunday and hopefully harvest the following Sunday . Iv learned a lot this year and aren’t expecting anything much this year but hoping next year will be much better . May was rubbish this year weather wise

Attachments

• 489B4FA6-F285-4FF1-9721-3F60B0661626.jpeg
    489B4FA6-F285-4FF1-9721-3F60B0661626.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 5
There’s an auto northern lights that’s nearly ready for harvesting id say . I had two sites , one has done really well and one was really bad . The site that was good has a few blue berry autos that have started flowering and should be ready in 3/4 weeks hopefully , there’s also a critical that’s nearly 6 foot . The other site everything got eaten by slugs or they all had a weird bend as if they were bent by wind or stretching to find light I’m not sure . That picture there is the only one that survived the crap site so we moved it to the good one for its last week or two , gave it a feed today and going to flush next Sunday and hopefully harvest the following Sunday . Iv learned a lot this year and aren’t expecting anything much this year but hoping next year will be much better . May was rubbish this year weather wise
Another thing that was strange was we had about 8’blue berry autos , 5 of which turned out nice and bushy and look really good , the other three all just went very tall with next to no growth coming out the sides at all , you can maybe see them in that video , nearly 6 foot tall but very very skinny , same strain as the others which turned out very well

Attachments

• B7B96316-F571-49A0-9B29-A9CF9D8D2537.png
    B7B96316-F571-49A0-9B29-A9CF9D8D2537.png
    358.2 KB · Views: 0
I also seem to get ticks every single time I go into the bad site so another reason not to go back there haha

Latest posts

Back