Lights, camera, bud pic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/2 my room..........

Sorry, room pic showed up too small so i deleted it. More to follow.

Last edited:
Thinking the same thing. Blue dream from clone few more weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_20210420_202601018.jpg
    IMG_20210420_202601018.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 9
The strain is a hybrid with GSC and Lemon Berry OG............. there's two 4 X 4 spaces in the room, each side under a Gavita Pro 1700e LED. Twelve plants per side, I'm averaging 104 oz per crop.

IMG_1480.jpg

Sweet. How do you access the plants in the back....

It's a ***** since I hand water. I dread it every time, but I just push branches out of the way and do my best. About 1/3 of the room will be chopped on Saturday, the rest next Thursday at 9 weeks.

It's a ***** since I hand water. I dread it every time, but I just push branches out of the way and do my best. About 1/3 of the room will be chopped on Saturday, the rest next Thursday at 9 weeks.
Take my advice don't go out of the house and talk to neighbor's after rooting around in those plants ......you stink.... Ha ha!

LOL.......I have a stress test at the hospital tomorrow and was planning on cutting some of the plants today and the said absolutely NOT, just for that reason. I have 2 fresh filters in the room and a high grade room scrubber outside the room so be sure, it's STINKY!!!!

Fk,,thats too far. Send to Weedhopper at BR549 Hopper Texas.😁

Thanks. My last 2 finished threads at the Farm got over 42,000 and 43,000 views for a reason......... but I'm pulling back, taking it slower and easy for a while. I have nothing left to prove.

Girl Scout Cookies Center cola

Just big enough to spank my
girlfriend with . hehehe

Peace!

Attachments

• guitar nug.jpg
    guitar nug.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 12
24 plants, under 2 Gavita LED's, each area is 4 X 4 sq. ft.......... the strain is End Game by Ethos.

I'm not sure anymore what strain this actually is............ maybe Orange Gasm by Irie Seeds or Sweet Zombie by Expert Seeds.

IMG_0198..jpg

And one more......Ethos Cookies. It tastes and smells just like it looks.

cookies.jpg

Latest posts

Back