Lights, camera, bud pic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grew some sativas a few years ago

B8D21756-8CB9-420D-A5DA-3A24AA375B19.jpeg
78DD0818-3497-47A7-9754-D8094F3D1B5E.jpeg
8A350840-9F2F-4643-A512-F9D2C0308B56.jpeg

i have 4 Apollo 13's, 4 Bruce Banner's, 4 Dr. Grinspoon's, 3 Vietnam Black's, all photo periods and ! Gorilla Glue auto in my 5' X 9' tent.

i have 4 Apollo 13's, 4 Bruce Banner's, 4 Dr. Grinspoon's, 3 Vietnam Black's, all photo periods and ! Gorilla Glue auto in my 5' X 9' tent.

vietnam black , say now , isn’t that like a 28-32 week plant?

I tried to grow some here a long time ago but at 38 degrees latitude it wasn’t gonna happen

i bet your grow room smells wonderful

Dr. Grinspoon takes a long time to mature, have grown her 4 or 5 years ago. So Vietnam Black will have company. Bruce Banner was listed as having 28 % thc, the highest I could find.

Reflecting light.

Really, I mean reflecting the flash. This is something I have been experimenting with quite a bit lately. Most pics of mj we will run across will contain a simple point and shoot type technique with little or no regard to camera functions. Like trying to take pics under your HPS, the end product is infinitely predictable.

There are several ways to do this. The proper way, of course, is to go and get a remote flash and umbrella system. I would love to do this myself, but my skill level hardly justifies it. Enter stoner-redneck ingenuity. Mostly I just use a mirror. This is VERY limiting but serves my purpose for now. That and I can get some crazy cool affects from it. More on that later.

It would be one thing to somehow mechanically attach a mirror in front of your flash unit for the purpose of consistancy. I do it by hand- For now. This just makes the job that much more difficult as every shot promises to be slightly different. Every shot will vary slightly in degree of angle. This next series will show, again, not only the differences in angle, but also the potential for this technique.

Tips, tricks and hints: Always kill your fans and exhaust system before shooting! Especially if you are planning to adjust your exposure time. With longer exposures the potential to ruin a shot due to movement multiplies. For extended exposures use a remote button or set your timer for a few seconds off. This will give your camera a moment to settle. Then, don't move and don't breath! hold perfectly still until the shot is over. With longer exposure time the camera will pick up any slight movement from heart beat, breathing, vibration from walking around and any air currents that develope. My friend Qman will reiterate all of this to add weight to it's importance!!

View attachment 144872

View attachment 144873

View attachment 144874

View attachment 144875

View attachment 144876

View attachment 144877

View attachment 144878
These pics are awesome, the dark background really makes the plants pop-out of the picture. Like this a lot!

Latest posts

Back