Lights, camera, bud pic.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7B32DB7B-296B-432C-BD98-C36FDA42A192.jpeg

It WAS 100 lites plus veg… But, due to a fkd up partner/landlord, I am now moving elsewhere, with no partners…

-Islander.

Still an impressive grow room. When I saw it, I was thinking the only time I ever saw that many plants in one place was Barbados. We were mountain biking and accidentally got on a narrow path between the rows. Someone chased us with a pointy object on the end of a stick. He had no chance of catching us, but I always wondered what he did to those plants with the tool he was carrying.

Still an impressive grow room. When I saw it, I was thinking the only time I ever saw that many plants in one place was Barbados. We were mountain biking and accidentally got on a narrow path between the rows. Someone chased us with a pointy object on the end of a stick. He had no chance of catching us, but I always wondered what he did to those plants with the tool he was carrying.

Haha... You are lucky he never stuck you. Barbados sounds like a nice place to grow.

My rooms are nice, but water issues and a lack of proper funds restricted what it could have been... A lot of work for two of us... But, I learned a lot in it, which is worth more than money sometimes.

I will be refining what I learned, and do it the way I want.

No-Till will be my choice. I will be sure to do a grow journal.

-Islander.

Latest posts

Back