Lights for 5x5 coverage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run with SP250 also, their work awesome! I don't mind If they could do more far-red light on it, lol

Black Friday, my money went to Mars Hydro, the 15% off so attractive, can't control myself, shipping crazy

I use 2 x TSL-2000 and an sp250 for a 7ft x 4 ft flowering canopy . I love the Mars lights and their abilities. not a rep or paid but I am a satisfied and loyal customer now. My nugs have been solid and plentiful with so much ( 900w actual draw together) but as single units the sp250 is a more penetrative light than the TSL-2000. 1 tsl can do a canopy in flower of 4ft x 2ft and 3ft x 5 feet for veg. I got 9 plants to harvest over 25oz using two TSL-2000 and only 600w at the plug socket. This easily compares to my original 1200w hps set up that also bought shit loads of heat to scrub away too so needed extraction too. I spent a long time watching the led market develop before I committed from our old gold standard and now have zero regret. Mars all the way for me. just adding my honest thoughts

A lot of folks like the Mars-Hydro products. I’ve nothing against them. The poster I call out here from time to time posts only on LED related threads trying to sell Mars-Hydro lights. He has posted some ‘results’ using pics from other sites(I was bored and did image searches) from months ago claiming they are his current grow. There is banner on MP up above for companies to advertise on MP to help support it. He should stop the propaganda and advertise in my opinion...

Let the product do the talking. We dont need shills. Mars has a good product and a good price. Nuff said

Man thats a good question. My answer would be yes as long as its the same type power cord,,but im not that familiar with LED.
Ive done HOT5s that way.

Man thats a good question. My answer would be yes as long as its the same type power cord,,but im not that familiar with LED.
Ive done HOT5s that way.

Thank you for the response! The cords are the same and fit just fine. I just want to make sure it's not something that would cause a shortage or is always known as a big no no.

No sir i dont see a problem with shorts,the power cord is just that,,the power to that fixture,,after that its all about the ballast or board, and how it handles that power.
If they are both 110 it shouldn't be a problem.

Latest posts

Back