Lights for strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How far are your LEDs away from plants
on young and vegging you want to start at about 24 inches and work down to about 18 , as the plants grow they will get stronger and grow almost inro the lamp if they get to tall
I just snap them over gently its called Super Cropping

Hey Stig, i dont grow indoors ( barely grow outdoors) but ive hear theis term super crapping before. How far do you actually bend the stalk over ??

Hey Stig, i dont grow indoors ( barely grow outdoors) but ive hear theis term super crapping before. How far do you actually bend the stalk over ??
Morning Blue
I gently find te point where I want to bend the hieght over and squeeze the stem until it gets a lil plaible and carefully bend the stem over itself
The stem fold all the way over, as the plant regains its growth the stem will come back up but not straight in the air.
I will see if I can find a good video to explain

This shows the super cropping
I only do my taller stems but some do the whole plants
and this also talks about tape repair if the stem breaks to much , they heal real fast
I used in outdoors if a plant gets to rall near a fence line

You Guys need to look into Quantum Boards Newest craze
Saying much better than Burple LEDS
I am building a light myself soon
s-l1600.jpg

If you went from a 600w HPS to a Vispectra 600, then you actually went from 600w from the HPS down to 260w from the LED. You might benefit greatly from a 2nd one instead of a larger one.
Does putting 2 lights up the wattage and penetration or does it just give you more area covered with low wattage light ?

If the area is small enough and the lights are close enough, the lumens/area should increase and should penetrate better.

It is not only because of the light but also the gene of different strain.
I did have a chance to use vipar light. But finally i pick up MarsHydro. Because i heard that Vipar didn't have authentic certification. You know the safety is the priority. Anyway, Mars light worked well.

Latest posts

Back