lights raising suspicion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stash

Reaction score
my new 400watter hps is making the closet door shine the brightest light i have ever seen in my life from the bottom and side. any suggestions on how to eliminate it? i put pillows on the ground infront of the bottom of the closet and the light still finds a way to shine through! help - thanks

Hiding a grow from someone you're living with is not a good idea for a number of reasons..

That being said if you put of some kind of reflective material inside the closet you can most likely elminate those light leaks with 'patches'

some foam weatherstripping from home depot or similar, the thick stuff with the sticky on one side.

What I did:
I cut thick cardboard into 6" wide strips. The closet door opened outwards so I stapled the cardboard strips along the 2 sides and top so that the cardboard struck out into the doorway area, then nailed a 2" x 2" strip of wood at the bottom, on the floor going from left to right.

Latest posts

Back