Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It goes from the attic, through the tent vent hole, to the fan, then light hood, and then the filter. Keep the filter up high as heat and smell rises. A good measure of distance is to hold your hand flat palms down at the top of the plant canopy, if the back of your hand doesn't get uncomfortable then it's safe for the plants. You wanna get them as close as possible without damaging the plants, around 12-18 inches!

Thanks HighBrixMMJ, Thanks alot. All of my questions seem to be answered for this stage of the game. I'm sure I'll have plenty more in time.

I have THC BOMB feminized seeds. I chose these seeds for their short height and they sounded very potent. 20% to 25% THC.

I may start a journal. Not sure but I will report the success though. Most of my free time now is reading this forum lol. Learning a lot.

You will learn a lot more by starting a journal, it gives experienced growers a chance to follow along, and see what you're doing, and help you from making mistakes, and offering you some friendly advice along the way. Also,let's you show off a little! Hah. Just make sure your pics don't contain anything in them that could identify your, for safety reasons. Green mojo my friend! I look forward to helping out all I can!

Latest posts

Back