Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

840/2always

Reaction score
I’m running three they all seem to love the spider farmer, marsh hydro same size plants actually bend to get to the spider farmer. I have a sch something light with reds and blues they like that as well but,
Lights what’s your thoughts? What do you use?

Damn,,those things definitely aint cheep Yooper.😳

They used to sell kits, you build the frame and install and wire the lights. My 4--200 watt LED's I built. My 6--100 watt Daisies will only be used for flowering as they are far red at1750, the 200's are 3500 full spectrum.

Cypress 4, thoughts? By timber.
Nice quality of lighting what I’ve been searching for but Amazon is Amazon.
They look good to me. New style strip lights, copying the Spyder lights. Go for it, somebody's gotta be first.

I bought all of mine directly from Timber. The Cypress lights are on sale right now. Not to mention, but Timber has the best customer service that I have dealt with in years.

Im sending Hippie over to steal your lights and toothbrush. Hoping i can make a deal with him on the lights. 😁

Hope the mofo can dodge 220 grain 30-06 or 245 grain 44 magnum lead welcome to my humble abode shots. He can have my toothbrush as I do not have any teeth. Just remember, I been shot at before and I shoot back. One shot, one kill.

Just dont shoot him till he throws the lights in the back of my truck. Ill blink my headlights,, then you can shoot Hippie in the.........leg.
😂😂😂😂😂😒😒😒

I want his toothbrush to mount on the mantle over my fireplace

I was lucky when I found my lights BUT if you really want the crap bored out of you, search the internet. Bottom line, Full Spectrum is the stuff right now. Older lights didn't have UV and IR covered and plants need more than just blue and red. I got some lights from a co. that went to LED signs and my lights I can control the colors needed for optimal growth during each stage of growth and let me tell you what, it works!! Fact!!

Latest posts

Back