Like watching movies ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrFever

Reaction score
Hey all not sure how many like watching movies on here but found this site few weeks ago and its a blast all types of free movies have a check you won;t be disappointed

http://megashare.sh/#Cat,TVRJPQ,showAll

best thing its for free and that is what counts amazed 23 views and only one post lol

yifytorrents is best for hd and 3d movies but is blocked using normal browsers but using TOR or your iphones and its sweet.
Mutley

cool mutley what i like about this site is there is no downloading just pic a movie from what ever you like sci horror , drama and click the arrow play button and on she goes with no commercials

When l looked at the site it looked good,when l tried to watch one it said l have 3virous@l needed to download something called clean sweep as well megagenie.So after all that no movie.So l have changed my opinion.

When l looked at the site it looked good,when l tried to watch one it said l have 3virous@l needed to download something called clean sweep as well megagenie.So after all that no movie.So l have changed my opinion.

I went there and it tried to trick me into installing some player on my computer, which I declined to do since I know it is probably virus infested. I did however watch parts of a couple movies on that site itself with no problem.

I heard of another thing called Popcorn Time. It can be used for computers with Winblows 7 or higher. It pretty much allows you to play movie torrents without actually downloading them.

Link>>>>http://getpopcornti.me/

omg, PLZ DON'T DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM ANY POP UP EVER!

for anyone who does not already have it, plz immediately report to your chrome app store and download the "adblock" app. not "adblockplus", or "adblockpro" or any other....just "adblock" it is simply the best program ever created. it blocks everything!

and while we are on the topic, the site dr fever is talking about is 1 of many "streaming" sites where you can watch movies,tv, etc. 100% FREE and you don't have to download them. "streaming" in the simplest terms is basically downloading+watching at the same time. except the download is placed into a temp file, which is deleted when you leave the page, or the page is refreshed.

there many different "hosts" out there. many work better then others. so i'll leave a list of some of my favorite "hosts"

putlocker
sockshare
vidxden
vidbux
vreer

you'll notices that different hosts, use different "players". one example is "jw player". the hosts i listed above use the "players" i like the best because they allow you to "skip forward" without having to wait for the download to get to that point. which can sometimes take a few mins because HD video are VERY large files. especially when it's a 2-3hr movie.

another thing. many of you will also notice that if you simply search google "watch X online free" 99% of the time you will find what you are looking for on the first page. you will also notice that many of the web addresses end in weird things, such as (.eu, .to, .en) that is because most of these hosts use domains from different countries. mostly to avoid their site being shutdown quickly. the united states government has become extremely efficient at removing pirated content from the internet. other countries not so much.

hxxp://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

^^^that site has been one of my favorites for a while now. REMEMBER, you will never find a site that has EVERYTHING. google is your friend.

if i think of any other tips and tricks, i'll be sure to update....hope this helps

thanks i hope you all like it when ever they try to get you to download saying your video player is out of date i crack up don't download nothing just click play have had no issues some anything for free is better then paying in my books

Cheers Doc

Latest posts

Back