lil blind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teardown

teardown
Reaction score
can i have sex please all one plant

Attachments

• mary3.jpg
    mary3.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 68
  • mary4.jpg
    mary4.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 55
  • mary6.jpg
    mary6.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 56
  • mary7.jpg
    mary7.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 56
  • mary8.jpg
    mary8.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 58
Welcome RKC!
We'll try to help with any questions you have.

Yep! Its a girl!
My screen doesn't show a lot of detail but I am curious about the mary8 picture. Is it my eye or is there something funny going on there?
Before I give my opinion someone else should look at that pic.
From what I see you're doing a good job!

I dont see anything that says boy but that one does look a little strange...could be the lighting or maybe a bit of some deficiency...

Hi Raymond....Welcome to MP...you look to have all girls there and on the way to some nice smoke! Look around ...ask questions...loads of info and experience here to help you achieve any goal you have with cannabis.

Gday Raymond , a box of chocolates . some nice roses or a lot of alcohol normally proceeds that question

Hi Raymond. Mary8 looks like it's already flowering to me and the photo is taken face in instead of being higher up and facing down. the first 2 photos are date stamped back in February as well... It's clear that you have a lady there. Are you maintaining a strict light cycle?

In the Mary 6 and Mary 8 pictures, I believe that I see male parts. Search for pictures of hermies online and see if your plants look like that.

Where did you get the seed that grew this plant?

Latest posts

Back