Lil help please??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
High everyone...lol Its been a while since my last update. I have had so many males its not even funny. I got two girls, but the Nurse Larry isn't doing well. At this point Im just trying to get this one done so I can start a new grow. This one is a Gravedigger, no smells at all, but lots of trichs. I didn't veg her long enough so I wont get much off of her but I have learned a lot the last few months.

View attachment WIN_20150324_142207.jpg

View attachment WIN_20150324_142216.jpg

You can see my poor little Nurse Larry. I was trying to keep her alive and reveg. but she's not doing well. Flowered too early I think...

There will always be more seeds PP. Please don't let that give you angst.

I am doing well I think PP. I have been wondering where you are. Sounds like you have your hands full. It is hard with your wife worrying about her mom.. Hang in there.

I am looking forward to summer and another outdoor grow. They are messing with the medical here in this state so i don't know how long i will be able to do 15 plants. This will probably be the last year...we will see.

I can't believe, with all that has happened with MJ, we still can't just grow what we need...My wife is real worried cause her Father died when she was young, so stressed over that and trying to figure out what's up with me being sick. We're doing ok though. Such is life. I just put 4 nurse larry's in the dirt and was wondering about how long they flower for? It seems about 10 weeks or so according to your group thread.

I try to take Nurse Larry with amber as she is good medicine and not an uppy high.
We gotta get you well PP.
Take lemon water warm in the morning with a dash of cayenne in it.. Try it. a half of lemon. Organic if you can.

I will try that Rose. I go to a new Doc. tomorrow, so maybe we'll get it figured out. I've been drinking more water and Gatorade and less soda, and lost some weight. Trying to eat better. That alone has made me feel better. Thanks for the info. :)

Thanks Rose. I have 7 seedlings going that I'll be starting a journal on soon. See if I can't get this right this time. :)

Latest posts

Back