• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

lil help these ready to flush

Kfweedman420

Reaction score
are these ready to flush hope so low on funds cant see my supplier for a month
I’m no professional but most of those look cloudy and not clear. I think it’s more of a preference and or depends on the strain/ how your growing it?! I cut my first ever one down to early I think and it had a little less cloudy ones then that and it had a pre mature smell.. I would personally let a couple go an amber colour if anything.. all cloudy will give you a nice functional high I believe and more amber is more of a couch lock thing.. I’m gonna let mine go at least 70-80% amber this time just to be sure lol...

Attachments

Kfweedman420

Reaction score
are these ready to flush hope so low on funds cant see my supplier for a month

You want to make sure most or all of the trichomes are cloudy! I believe anyways.. again all comes down to preference .. hope you get the right answer or one that can help at least brother!

stinkyattic

her dankness
Reaction score
Youre getting close; I would not flush yet per se but if you are fertilizing at all you should be on a zero nitrogen fertilizer. I'd be using a very mild application of PK13/14 at that point.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
70-80% amber imo isn't much possible with those plants and thc degradation would probably be starting at that point. i shoot for about 10% amber, but as said, it's all preference.

ray that's a good looking plant. what strain and how many wks are you along?

edit* didn't realize the date of this thread

Latest posts