Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I fell in love with this plant.... :heart: So cute!!! I'm going to follow your grow all the way.. Well done and keep it up!!

(THIS IS WHERE I COME IN):D The Lowryder, well hate to bust your bubble but I've tried it and it does not work. The Lowryder has no veg stage, from seeding its automatically starts flowering, skipping the vegitation stage. Cloning it would not be the option. Thats why you have to save at least one of your baddest and most potent male around. You can test your male by snipping one of the leaves off and smoking it. Or if you buy seeds originally from the Joint Doctor, he will give natural seeds( not feminized) there for having the chance of pollenating your lil LRYDRs. If you save the pollen off of another plant and breed them with that, chances of your seeds bieng low ryders are very high. more than half will have the genetics of the lowryder. So just keep the machos!

Read this to educate yourselves.
Lowryder #2 is here!!

The long-awaited successor to the Joint Doctor’s flagship strain is finally here. Lowryder #2 is the newest product of the breeder’s quest to improve the strength, yield and flavour of his original variety while maintaining the unusual characteristics that made it so popular.
Lowryder #2 has been infused with superior Santa Maria genetics, a variety known for copious resin production, exotic taste and soaring highs, it is an indica / sativa hybrid originally from Brazil. The cross was subsequently selectively inbred for three generations.
The result is an auto-flowering dwarf that yields a wonderfully strong, head-turning smoke with intoxicating taste. The strength and flavor is backed by copious resin production and much-improved yield and stability. Buds are larger, tighter and more aromatic than the original Lowryder.
As with Original Lowryder, no separate room or light cycle is needed to flower Lowryder #2. Outdoors, Lowryder #2 will mature quicker than any non-auto-flowering variety.

I TRY TO LEARN AND TEACH. I AM ALWAYS OPEN MINDED FOR IDEAS AND OPINIONS ON HOW TO GROW GOOD QUALITY POT. WHERE I COME FROM THE BEST POT IS GROWN IN OUR BACK YARDS FOR "MEDICAL PURPOSES".:bongin:

I totally agree on that one. I am currently in the making of colombian gold,alcapulco gold, Panama red, and white widow combined with the genetics of Lowryder #2.

these lil suckers just won't grow, they grow leaves but in height they go no where. cool man!

Lowryder 024.jpg

Lowryder 025.jpg

Whats going on THC. Your babies are looking great. We wanna get some Lowryder down the road and do a seed run. Then take the seeds and toss them all outside. Can you picture a small field full of little budding Lowryder's? Down the road it will get done. Anyway everything is looking great and look foward to those ladies frosty buds. GREEN MOJO your way my friend.

GreenMojo.JPG

The whole concept is so bad ***. definitely a field of lowryder crossed with C99 for me this summer as soon as my current crop is done...

oraganic soil
lights? well... right now using 1800 lumins bulbs. daylight simulants. Total of lumens with two 3600. Grow space is about 1'x2'.
Using guano mixed in soil.
will be using blood meal later on.

check this out for mor info.............
http://www.dope-seeds.com/lowryder_grow_guide.htm

BSki8950 said:
haha nevermind i found them ... how long to ship and how long before they just budded up like that ???
my buddy brouli says they take off after 2 weeks. well its almost two weeks and they just started to bud like this three days ago! They're growing fast now. Every so hour they look different.

THC... do they fit in that 1' x 2ft area well or is it snug? I'm planning on growing lowryder 2 but in a small stealthy grow box and those are the demensions I'm thinking about using. Also, how strong is thier smell. Is it really noticable or do you think i could cover it relatively easy? How are you lighting them, do you leave the light on 24/7 or do you do it 18/6 or 12/12

if you will grow them in soil yes it will fit
just a question man did you even read a little bit about lowryder ??
it autoflovering plant you can use one 10 watt regular bulb for 10 hours a day and it will flower
just your yeild would = -- dry leafs :) smell is not that big from what iv read but like i said before on this post i didnt grow lowryder yetttttt :)

PEOPLE DONT FORGET TO ADD THE SIZE OF POT TO YOU GROW BOXES

those questions are the reason lowryder was genetically made for. Lowryder needs very "LIL" space. compact is their middle name. the smell is well to control. smells earthy, but spicy, yet not strong enough to smell from a 3' radius. small but violent. gives you a wicked high (lowryder #2 that is).

i germinated 2 and gave two more to a professional grower that dedicates his life on pot. he is majoring in chemistry. He is going to cross these lil babies with Northern Lights, Skunk #1, Mauwee Wauwee, Panama Red, and Afghani. resulting in some killer ****! there for I only have 6 more to go. of course I will be pollenating one of this shorties with my afghan male. not to mention the ones my buddy is going to create!

THC do you think they'll stillauto flower if you cross them with another strain. If their offspring stayed short and atuo flowered that would be wicked.

answering your question before, yes I did read about lowryder, a lot acuatlly. But everyone does it differently. I just wanted to know how he was lighting it. Ive read you can just leave the light on all day to flower it. I wanted to know if he was sticking to 18/6 ( a veg cycle lighting) or 12/12 ( a flowering cycle lighting). And yes I know they autoflower, so theres no veg cycle,which also means you cant clone it. They say the lighting is the main factor that effects your yeild from this plant so I wanna find the best way.

The best way right now is the Joint Doctor's way. He created them, so he knows them inside and out. follow his grow guide to yield the best buds.

Latest posts

Back