Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its nothing new, this is one of my Lowryder's top bud pic. why they are turning purple I don't know. the trich color is clear white.

dammm T they look awesome , but it **** they are not ready yet man i know you cant wait deep inside :) how do you check your trics??

o yaaa im on 2-nd week after you advice how to water them .... can i switch nut strenght from 1/4 to 1 tsp per gallon ( thats a next step on the back of the bottle ) let me know when you got chance man tank you

second tree down and one still in process. here is the pic.

lowryder 017.jpg

T let us know whats going on man any pic's ??

Yo THC... nice lookin' girls. I was just wondering what you used for lights (type and watts per plant) and for how many plants. I am going to be growing some and am trying to decide between floro's, MH, or HPS? Also... I would like to here what you think I could yield for a single plant in hydro. I am really going to push her i think and use CO2 just to see what these babies can produce! Look forward to hearing your input.

I posted a message 4 days ago but nobody has responded yet... I was addressing THC in the message but I would appreciate input from anybody who thinks they have any answers for me. Thanks everybody!

i will try to help you
he used one bulb per plant for veg and flower
cool white 6400K and after that 2700K
and ther is a guy that got 93 grams of dry MJ that supousto be a record

and for the future read the thread you will find all info you need

The only reason that I asked is because I have never seen him say what light he has used. I only seen you reply for him... thanks though I appreciate your help. If you could tell me how you know that is what he used and point me towards that message post in which he explains it I would further appreciate your assistance. Have a good day!

hahhaha next time read carefully :)

" I am still not getting MW to work. so I'll just do like this.

Materials:
Pots-5x5square, they are 10" deep. one per plant. 1 10" pot. gallon or more.
LIghts-CFL daylight 5600k 1800 lumens
reflective-Mylar
teaspoon dropper
spray bottle
teaspoon measuring tables

Nutes and soil:
SuperThrive
Flora Nova
Guano Gro
Organic Choice (Miracle Gro)
Ferti-Lome
2-1gal of water, one to mix your SuperThrive, and the other for the Flora Nova.

1. Using your big pot of choice ,1 gallon, 2 gallon, depending on how much you're planning on germinating, fill the pot half way this way you don't use up too much soil. Your little seeds wont need much deepness now.

2. Having your pot ready with soil, go to your nearest sink or bath tub and soak the soil till it starts to come out of the drain holes on the bottom. When done so, let it drain fully till no more water drips. Don't let it dry out, just watch it right there and wait till it drains. Level your soil nice and flat but not packed down, leave fluffly but not too much.

3. Having your seeds in hand ready for placement, press down into the soil using your index finger and making 1/2 inch deep, about the size of your fingernail. Remember, you are using your big pot because your are germinating multiples of seeds at one time in one pot of organic soil. This eliminates the hassle of later switching soils from your pots that will be filled with Ferti-Lome soil. Your seeds should be at least two inches apart, this way when they germinate, you wil have good room digging them out without damaging the root or the other little seedlings around that one.

4. When done so with the soil, carefully grab your seed and place it, seed side up. The way you can tell which is the top is your seeds has detachment mark where it sat inside the flower, place that side up.
There is no improvement in growth or yield with this method just speeds up the process by helping the lil seed find its gravity.

5. After having all the seeds in the holes, covert the holes naturaly, always think about how they would grow in the wild, they are covered up lightly, not packed, but again don't let them have to much exposure to air, you'll get it man, don't worry. You can put toothpicks right by the hole where planted your seed to identify exactly where to spray your water explained in step six.

6. Afterwards have your spray bottle and fill it up with just plain balanced water, no SuperThrive yet. Some growers say you can use it right away but I did'nt. It won't hurt it, but then again I am writing exactly how I did it. Spray your soil where the seeds are at. Three sprays every 12 hours will do it, test your soil by pressing down gently and rub your fingers together to see if you there is moisture.

7. When they finally Germinate, leave them there still spraying them with the bottle till they get about 3-4 days old. Or when they sprout thier second set of leaves. Have your 5x5 pots ready filled with Ferti-Lome soil.
Spray about 20 sprays of water onto the new soil. Then get a sharpie pen or something sterilized that will create a 1/2"x4" hole.

8. Get your seedlings and soak them with 2 tsp. of water around the soil where they sit and with the tip of a spoon, carefully dig 1" away from the seedling and pull it out very carefully. Place it in the ready soil which you have preped and making sure your the root goes straight down, this will take a few attempts till you get it right in the soil. Cover It up and water one more time so that the soil locks in with the water.

9. After that you're all set, use the SuperThrive now that you have got them in because they will need it, the new soil contains alot of nutes and they will expierience a littlie stress, the SuperThrive helps or eliminates the stress and also gives them the jump start to a healthy introduction to nute soil.

water them daily but not too much, just about 2- teaspoons a day. Let your soil dry out once in awhile so that they do not build up a routine of when you are going to water them. change the waterings from less to alot in variation time periods. Again, think like if you were the jungle or habitat that they are instinctively used to. You contro the weather and climate, make it a good one."

ALL THAT WAS WROTE BY THCskunk

Yo Brouli! Been fallowin your posts for a while. Thanks for all the updates. I was wondering what everybody thought about something concerning the Lowryder #2's. I will be growing some using hydro. I will be using CO2 and the works! Main thing that I am trying to determine is what sort of light do you guys think I should use and when? Since there is no veg stage should I just use HPS all the way through? I could put around 9 - 10 plants under a 400watt HPS i think but am I just wasting light in the beginning? Should I use Florescence at first or what about MH or a combination? Let me know what you guys think... I would like to start germinating in the next couple of days so I will be checking back soon to see if anybody responds. I will be using one of them domes with the the heating mat under it to germinate. Thanks for your opinions guys...

tobyferter said:
I was wondering what everybody thought about something concerning the Lowryder #2's.Since there is no veg stage...

They do have a vegetative cycle. The plant just auto-flowers when it's ready to move from vegetative growth to flowering.

HPS would work great. More smaller ones is much better than one big one. You can get the lights closer. If one fails, it doesn't make it an emergency, and the light is more evenly distributed.

Good luck man!

HI guys, I see this forum still is moving. sorry I've been out so long, only to come back and see my pic is way ahead on the bud pic, we'll see what happens. anyways guys, I grew three afghan males, five kush females, and two female 3-ways. all are auto-flower. no pics yet cuz I have them in guerrilla grow, it would be to obvious taking pics where I have them.

THC..

the bud that was 5oz, did you ever get the final dry/cure weight of that
bud??

Im curious to know, how much weight bud loses during the dry/cure process.

MrPuffAlot said:
THC..

the bud that was 5oz, did you ever get the final dry/cure weight of that
bud??

Im curious to know, how much weight bud loses during the dry/cure process.

I do one pound cured on each of my crops. Within a few ounces. Each time, I track the wet/dry weights and it is always 1/8th total wet weight. The only trimming I do is, I take the brances off the main stem.

I then take all the leaf off so that only buds remain on the stem and I weight them.

After my three month cure, I weight them again and it's always 1/8th wet weight.

So, if his bud weighed 5 ounces, (5 oz = 141.747 g), then 141.747/8 is 17.718375 g. Lets see how close that is to his cured weight.

Halo guys How you doingT ??
i havent been here lately but i see forum is growing big time :) thanks for all messages you guys been sending :))) what you got growing now brother T

'Sup dudes and dudettes. I have to say, this thread is the ****! I am currently growing Lowryder #2 and have already made adjustments similar to THCs. I wanna say thanks to THC for keeping this thread going and providing such info. Peace, s

!!!!!Site Rules...!!!!!

Thats some impressive looking bud , cant believe you grew it on cfl's . Waiting for some LR seeds myself for an indoor microgrow , but after reading about the odor i'll have to move her outdoors .

Latest posts

Back