Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THCskunk

Colombian Gold
Reaction score
Lowryder # 2

Lowryder 017.jpg

Lowryder 025.jpg

Lowryder 024.jpg

looks normal to me, arch in what way? the leaves??

THC is that lowryder if yes can you keep us posted ,,pictures to this post pleas couse i will order low seed next week and i would like to know how everything is going on with this short fellas

and about the leafs i saw some pictures before and they look like that they really stay small (leafs i mean)

i love those plant even do they dont give you as much yeild i would grow them just becouse of look !!!

but i going to grow my hydro technique actualy bouth couse im going to order lowryder and lowryder 2

where did you get your seeds from ??????

brouli said:
i love those plant even do they dont give you as much yeild i would grow them just becouse of look !!!

but i going to grow my hydro technique actualy bouth couse im going to order lowryder and lowryder 2

They yeild about 27-42 grams per plant, on average. The ones I grow produce 55-60 grams. make sure you grow them in 8" pots, they will grow 12-16" . 4" pot will yeild the average and grow to about 5-6" tall.

d you have more pics of them man ??
i think i will order main from DR.chronic

man that think look awesome but i never heard about this seed bank are the sendd seed to USA ??

IF YOU LOOK TO THE RIGHT YOU CAN SEE THE SCROLL TO SWITCH TO us DOLLARS

yes but language is english not amreican no USA flag on the top they ar expensive but f they ship to us ROCK ON
Blueberry x Lowryder is what im interested in :))

Is there any way to clone a Lowryder plant? Do you have to just buy new seeds everytime? Thats spendy......

Stunzeed..

if you know right way you can clone a seed :):):):):):):):):)

stunzeed said:
Is there any way to clone a Lowryder plant? Do you have to just buy new seeds everytime? Thats spendy......

Stunzeed..

If you grow your lowrider to a nice veg size, select a nice looking branch and using a sharp clean scalpal cut it off where it meets the main stem.

then make 3 slices at a slant about 2 to 3 mm deep into the stem of the branch you cut off on either side, and place in a cup of water under 12/12 lighting thus flowering the plant.

once you have determined it IS a female, you then keep the original plant alive in veg stage (18/6, or 247 lighting) and take branches from it, growing them seperately... your guarenteed any cutting you use and grow will also turn out female.

hope this helps
riz

yaa i thought that with lowryder you use diefferent technique do you got a link with pictures ??

Latest posts

Back