lilttle seedling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boricua22

Reaction score
my super skunk is druping down and the steam is real weak what do i have to do to fix that.

boricua22 said:
my super skunk is druping down and the steam is real weak what do i have to do to fix that.
What is the seedling in? Have you over watered or underwatered? Have you put any type of nutrient on it? What kind of light is on it and how close?

it's in soil i have a 15 watt plant light on it until my 400 watt hp are shiped in. no nutrient yet dont want to over do it while it's still a little seedling. or should i put some in ? you tell me your the expert stoney. i have two other super skunk seedling that where plant the same way. they are fine it just this one that just druping down and weak like hell .

Did you perhaps flex the pot it's in where the roots could have gotten damaged? Maybe a pet or another person damaged it somehow?

Have you rubbed the stem or pinched it somehow?

If none of the above, then I'm stumped!

No, use no nutes until they are much larger.

no it's fine. i started it in a peat pellet and then put it into some soil when the root pop out from the peat pellet. that pretty much it

You may have flexed the peat pellet and damaged some roots. We've all done that at one time or another. I get distracted and still do it. I learned to feel the little snapping feelings in the pellet. I always cuss when I do it.

Good luck with the rest.

You never know man. Treat it as if it were healthy and see if it turns around and starts growing agian. If not, oh well, it's only a little one, right?

Latest posts

Back