Lions cannabis seeds Lowryder/BlueBerry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry man but i have never heard of that seedbank before. Might wanna try a seedbank that members have gotten seeds from with no problems.

hey max3, i would try seedboutique. i've seen a lot of people here like them and i've placed 2 orders with them with no problem. i sent cash for both. the first took about a week there and a week back and the second took about ten days total, but i live on the eastern side of the u.s. i would say try them. i'll probably order from them from now on.

I don't know anyone who has used Lions before.

Reeferman is a pleasure to deal with......

I have ordered from Dr. Chronic before, and i got my order pretty fast. i just really want the BlueberyX lowryder and the Nevilles haze X lowryder seeds.
http://www.hanf.ws/onlineshop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=30

the only place that i know that has them is the Lions cannabis seeds websight.(it looks pretty Legit) I have seen 1 person talk about that websight on this forum but he didnt say that he bought from them before, other than that i dont know if they are legit, but one of my friends ordered some cannabis seeds from some website that I or noone has everheard of and he got them pretty fast.

THanks

Latest posts

Back