liquid drops on leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grownincali420

Reaction score
ive got on a few random leaves, what looks like a droplet of water. now its hydro so its not from watering, and theres no leaks or anything like that. it just looks like theres a droplet of water on the leaf,its wet and semi sticky.it seems to MOSTLY occur on leaves that are covered up by other leaves, but there are a few random ones out in the open that have it.

what the hell is it?

Every now and then they :cry: a little too.. just wipe away the tears and grow on :D

well it could be a # of things like if you spray you plants with water and fert it can leave spot are if you spray with hard water.as for the sticky part i don't know mybe some of the other bro's can help with that

Sin inc said:
well it could be a # of things like if you spray you plants with water and fert it can leave spot are if you spray with hard water.as for the sticky part i don't know mybe some of the other bro's can help with that

nah..i havent spray fed them for a really long time, and these drops are fresh

Bubby said:
Every now and then they :cry: a little too.. just wipe away the tears and grow on :D

well as happy as theyll make me in a few months, i dont want them ever to be sad!

Latest posts

Back